What's new

Match Footage Bane footage from Coliseum Games

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
We ll be expecting you guys to come to Greece now that Nivek is the EU IGAU champion :p
hahaha i'd be down for that, when it comes to flying out we're thinking of Red Fight district if they have IGAU, it's a great tournament i hear, and there's no way i'm going back to WGC.

Hidden property being its grab immune? Or hidden property as in its 2 hits which stops most armor? Either way I'll look into it for ya.
I believe it stuffs even Level 3 venom, which is projectile immune. I would test it myself right now if I was at home. Sorry to be so vague.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
If NRS sees that and actually thinks Bane is fine... (words cannot describe what I would feel)

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Thanks guys, i definitely feel that KF is a great backup to Bane, i just need to neaten up my execution, with both Bane and KF, also i found out AFTER the set with Problem that you can crouch all of Sinestro's wakeups :I

Qwark28 Nivek Hidan
AT LAST a decent Bane player I can watch, I'm not alone... though you dropped him

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Nostalgia has a 10-0 MU against me. Freeze from 1990s batman or gtfo.
Also, wanna run a few sets?

Awesome shit, man. Your corner pressure is a bit different from mine and I'm totally stealing some of your strings :D Does the B3 crossup only work after MB double punch?

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Awesome shit, man. Your corner pressure is a bit different from mine and I'm totally stealing some of your strings :D Does the B3 crossup only work after MB double punch?
from what i can tell you need to be physically as close to your opponent as possible for it to crossup, right now the two ways i set it up are off a dash after EX double punch, or doing it instantly after a f2d2. it's the F3 btw, not the B3 :)