What's new

Bane character council sign ups

The Highlander

There can be only one
Throwing my hat into the ring, Bane was my secondary in the first one and it's nice he looks similar to the first one (unlike WoWo :( )

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Dear @Doombawkz, wasn't you going to go with someone that isn't Bane this time around? I think you've said it while back. Have you reconsidered, or am I making shit up?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Dear @Doombawkz, wasn't you going to go with someone that isn't Bane this time around? I think you've said it while back. Have you reconsidered, or am I making shit up?
I did, I was planning to use Captain Cold but I went to the lab with him and he seems a bit above my current level.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I did, I was planning to use Captain Cold but I went to the lab with him and he seems a bit above my current level.
I'm old enough to remember you from day 1 Injustice 1 Bane days haha. We already know he's nowhere NEAR as bad as the first game, this time he seems very solid. Stick it out, Bane train all day

I'm baaaack. Loving the game so far even though I've only played story and some lab work.

Nice to see the old tricks are still there.

nodq

wicked
I never played grappling type characters EVER. I always was annoyed by it. Or should I say I thought I would be annoyed by it? Because the last couple of days I played lots of hours in the Lab with different characters, and all those where I thought, man this is gonna be my character type, lets go! Yeh... they didn't fit me well. Then I tried Atrocitus for example, kinda loved it, even tho it is also not 100% my style. Then I said, fuck it, just lets try Bane.. it was so much fun. I immediatly pushed him to level 20 and I am gonna "main" him for online play for sure. I love his design.