What's new

Tech B3 setup after staff spin in the corner

Vagrant

Noob
Good find. Would be really strong if the game weren't down to block.

I just think you have better oki options.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
I guess so. It was a GL player too that I beat right before I played king

(holy shit Fly won a mu against GL and over came some of his bad MU?) why yes...yes I did.

YEa His name I thought was JDM but oh well.
WTF? seriously?

gpmoney

Yup. I went even with gross and went just under even with waffles too.

Orochi wasn't them though :(
Orochi knew what to do. those IA oas rockets where too good. Im free to Lantern though dosnt matter if they are good or bad :p

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Orochi knew what to do. those IA oas rockets where too good. Im free to Lantern though dosnt matter if they are good or bad :p
Well...I think my issue was as simple as me not having the mental endurance. I was completely drained after the whole day and my wins vs kdz and king. It took me a while to soul search myself and I think my issues are this:

1) The longest i usually play at a time is 1-3 hours. That day was 12 hours long and I was tired. By the end I was dropping everything and not as putting what my mind was saying onto the screen well.
2) My patients were gone. I was ready to be done and was already satisfied with my performance. Win or lose I didn't care. Now I know I could have won with a different mentality and made top 8.
3) I certainly didn't have the MU knowledge I needed against bit. I know some MU very very well and others not at all still. He was stuffing my wakeups and knew what to do and I couldn't adapt in 2 games.

Last edited:

gpmoney

Well...I think my issue was as simple as me not having the mental endurance. I was completely drained after the whole day and my wins vs kdz and king. It took me a while to soul search myself and I think my issues are this:

1) The longest i usually play at a time is 1-3 hours. That day was 12 hours long and I was tired. By the end I was dropping everything and not as putting what my mind was saying onto the screen well.
2) My patients were gone. I was ready to be done and was already satisfied with my performance. Win or lose I didn't care. Now I know I could have won with a different mentality and made top 8.
3) I certainly didn't have the MU knowledge I needed against bit. I know some MU very very well and others not at all still. He was stuffing my wakeups and knew what to do and I couldn't adapt in 2 games.
if I beat KDZ and King I wouldn't care about my next match cause In my mind I just won the tournament lol.