What's new

General/Other B2~JumpBack Trait Arrow

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Since we are all feeling a little negative and down about the little nerf we are getting tomorrow I wanna throw this out there to see if smarter folk then I can come up with some stuff with this.

I found this out this weekend and didn't think anything of it till now while I'm at work and unable to test or do anything.

B2~JumpBack (UB release arrow down) Trait arrow actually combos when the B2 hits.

I only tested it with Ice arrow, but being the slowest of the arrows I assume all the others will combo as well.

I feel there could be something here, if nothing else just added into your bag of mix up options as B2 hits over head.

Maybe this is common knowledge but I didn't know. If you guys did no, do you have any sweet set ups off it, does anyone have anything with this and electric arrow? I'm gonna mess with it when I get home and see whats up.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I don't think I understand what you are saying. Are you saying: b2 xx db4, up back, shoot arrow down? And it combos? Or are you saying that you need to have the arrow loaded before hitting the b2?

I was doing: Freeze, b2 xx db4 (+7 on hit or so), d1/b2 xx high/low ice arrow, b2 xx db4 etc :p

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I wish we could do db4 (hold 4) and have the arrow that you loaded ready to fire! That way you might actually be able to combo b2 xx db4, air arrow!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
no sorry let me clarify, your trait arrow of choice is already loaded, so you do B2~ 4UBrelease arrow in air, and it combos,

yes, like the video above,

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
either way, I've been labbing more and I think i have some new set ups that space themselves for some true ambiguous cross up situations with J3. this could be good stuff, but I wanna test it and see whats up, and see if they are viable.