What's new

Strategy - Sub-Zero B2 into B12

hello sub fellas, since the last big patch , I found a issue. Connecting b2 into rc b12 is impossible, I can only connect with a cross jip 2.
since GM lacks good damage, and f42 into ex ice ball sometimes doesn't let the opponent in the certain height for a njp. stealth nerf?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Yeah it just got fucked when they messed with the run cancels in the last patch.

Also LOL at GM lacking good damage.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Even so, his (jip), b12 xx ex clone b12 xx ice ball route can do up to 37% for a bar, midscreen. Pretty easy to do as well. It's just... Stance specific and all. I hope they fix this.

On the topic of b2 > b12, taller characters are still susceptible to this (Kotal, Ermac, Goro, F/T... Raiden?).

Even so, his (jip), b12 xx ex clone b12 xx ice ball route can do up to 37% for a bar, midscreen. Pretty easy to do as well. It's just... Stance specific and all. I hope they fix this.

On the topic of b2 > b12, taller characters are still susceptible to this (Kotal, Ermac, Goro, F/T... Raiden?).
yeah pretty damage. 37%. but, a combo only working with a cross jump-in isn't that good.
don't know if taller characters allow the combo. just tested in sub, but always facing a ermac fella, and I couldn't connect none of these without cross jip.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
yeah pretty damage. 37%. but, a combo only working with a cross jump-in isn't that good.
don't know if taller characters allow the combo. just tested in sub, but always facing a ermac fella, and I couldn't connect none of these without cross jip.
Feels pretty good when you deal ~50% whiff punishing a soul ball or a teleport. But I get it, it is unreliable.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
hello sub fellas, since the last big patch , I found a issue. Connecting b2 into rc b12 is impossible, I can only connect with a cross jip 2.
since GM lacks good damage, and f42 into ex ice ball sometimes doesn't let the opponent in the certain height for a njp. stealth nerf?
Did you just say sub lacks damage omfg are you fucking kidding me. in the corner he get like 36-46 into a setup.

Lokheit

Noob
Yup, since they messed with runs B12 can only be connected after a JIP 2, B2 or point blank (touching faces) B2. At least 242 into B12 deals the same damage (in fact slightly more as decimals count) so GM can go for the easy one after Iceballs.

Unbreakable on the other hand deals more damage with the B2 because it has better damage scale than 242 and UB burst is more damaging with the aura, so for most damaging combos you need to use the hard ones (on top of being a crappy variation at this point).