What's new

Tech B11 MB Batarang

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
So this is probably known but haven't seen it posted yet and these sub forums are dead, so here we go.

B11 MB BATARANG F3 in the corner is THE BOMB. On block the f3 is free and you get pressure after it since your still at + frames. On hit the f3 will connect for a full combo.

My combos of choice are

B11 MB Batarang f3 neutral jump 2 123 b23

B11 MB Batarang f3 3 activate 123 b23

Also mid screen b11 MB Batarang is really good, you can't duck it like 112/12/22. And you can hit confirm the b11 and do 3 instead if the mb batarang if you see them get hit

The options are endless.

B11 activate b11 mb batarang dash throw
B11 MB Batarang b3
B11 MB Batarang jump in

So Yea this is one of my favorite things to discuss with Bruce expecially in the corner. I know 12 MB Batarang is good to but for some reason b11 really clicks with me

Rude
GamerBlake90
RapZiLLa54
DarthArma

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
bruce became barbara? did the patch come already??? O.O

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Relocated this thread to the Batman forum since you accidentally placed it in the Batgirl forum.

Will be experimenting with this soon.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
F3 is +8 on block. Because they have to block standing, you could go into 1,2 (not garaunteed, but it is a viable option) to be at +6, Any trait cancel string, and probably B23. Or a throw. Can't forget that. Sadly, F3 doesn't give you a whole lot mid-screen.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
b11 is a great string except I hate the fact the hitbox on the 2nd hit sucks so much. A full range b1 on hit , the 2nd hit will whiff and especially with all the weird crouch block hurtboxes (WW, BG, GL,CW,etc) b1(1) whiffs when they duck at point blank.

In the corner after a MB grapple reset, if I have the meter I like to do 112 MB Up batarang. You get the damage of 112 but MB Up Batarang doesn't combo but it has to be blocked. If they decide not to block because they still think they are in a combo they get reset, if they block you get a free whatever you want.

Also b11 trait on block or hit is serious advantage.

b11 is a great string except I hate the fact the hitbox on the 2nd hit sucks so much. A full range b1 on hit , the 2nd hit will whiff and especially with all the weird crouch block hurtboxes (WW, BG, GL,CW,etc) b1(1) whiffs when they duck at point blank.

In the corner after a MB grapple reset, if I have the meter I like to do 112 MB Up batarang. You get the damage of 112 but MB Up Batarang doesn't combo but it has to be blocked. If they decide not to block because they still think they are in a combo they get reset, if they block you get a free whatever you want.

Ouch that means the low hit box guys can mash uppercut and it will catch all 223 abd b112/3 mix ups. I think only 112 works fully then?

Also, if the b11 whiffs on the lower hit box guys wouldn't that remove hits b11~trait mix up entirely since the trait won't come out?

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya

Oo that's dirty and stolen, you just mb the up batarang instantly right

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I like the F3, 3~4 1,2,3 b2,3~4 MB Grapple into NJ.2,B2,3 (44%) or instead of ending in b2,3, do 2,2 for another reset.

RapZiLLa54

Oo that's dirty and stolen, you just mb the up batarang instantly right
Yea, after a MBgrapple, you dash in J2 112 MB upbatarang and see what happens lol

I found I can get up to 50% with damage and chip with 2 bars and after all its said and done, 1 bat has recharged by then allowing you too continue more absurd pressure.

RapZiLLa54

Ouch that means the low hit box guys can mash uppercut and it will catch all 223 abd b112/3 mix ups. I think only 112 works fully then?

Also, if the b11 whiffs on the lower hit box guys wouldn't that remove hits b11~trait mix up entirely since the trait won't come out?
Correct. What I've been doing to negate this spacing bullshit issue is after a MB grapple I do J2 and dash in. You are at so much advantage after a J2 that the b11 has to be blocked or they get reset. The b11 on block or hit will 100% connect this way.

112 isn't always guaranteed either. If you don't get a jailing 1, then it will be (1)1(2) can all be ducked.

Correct. What I've been doing to negate this spacing bullshit issue is after a MB grapple I do J2 and dash in. You are at so much advantage after a J2 that the b11 has to be blocked or they get reset. The b11 on block or hit will 100% connect this way.

112 isn't always guaranteed either. If you don't get a jailing 1, then it will be (1)1(2) can all be ducked.

So that's why they neutral jump 2 after a MB grapple

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
F3 is +8 on block. Because they have to block standing, you could go into 1,2 (not garaunteed, but it is a viable option) to be at +6, Any trait cancel string, and probably B23. Or a throw. Can't forget that. Sadly, F3 doesn't give you a whole lot mid-screen.
Can't you just go into another b11 mb batarang?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Yeah, I have been doing this since the demo :p sadly Batman has poor reach on alot of his normals, so even if he is at frame advantage midscreen your opponent can literally backdash all your possible options.

Sometimes I like doing B11~MB up batarang, because on hit it combos and on block your still at serious frame advantage. B11~MB forward batarang does not combo, if the b11 hits your opponent they can still block the MB batarang

RapZiLLa54

Yeah, I have been doing this since the demo :p sadly Batman has poor reach on alot of his normals, so even if he is at frame advantage midscreen your opponent can literally backdash all your possible options.

Sometimes I like doing B11~MB up batarang, because on hit it combos and on block your still at serious frame advantage. B11~MB forward batarang does not combo, if the b11 hits your opponent they can still block the MB batarang
B11 up batarang on block can be interrupted with d1s or any mb b3 or f3.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
B11 up batarang on block can be interrupted with d1s or any mb b3 or f3.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah but who is really going to poke out when they are expecting b113, b112, or b11~forward MB batarang which are all non interuptable

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I usually don't do the forward 3 midscreen.
After b11 mb batarang midscreen I'll dash up throw/jump/dash in and do b1 activate or 112 activate and mix it up

Rude

i wish over head was a little less...identifiable. After a while all my main training partners start blocking all of them :(

RapZiLLa54

Yeah but who is really going to poke out when they are expecting b113, b112, or b11~forward MB batarang which are all non interuptable
In this game it is pretty easy since you can just mash d1 during block strings and the overhead doesn't lead to a combo.