What's new

Strategy B1 Hits Mid on Kenshi

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
So yeah, this nine frame move is a mid against Kenshi because of his high hitbox. So yeah just felt like throwing that out there.........

B1 is also nice for close ground skull combos where a dash 1 won't hit. (Like for F3~close ground skull)

Wasn't really sure what prefix to use so sorry bout that.

astronout

see you at the top.
nice! has this been tested on other high hitbox characters or is exclusive to kenshi? either way nice find.

LEGEND

YES!
nice! has this been tested on other high hitbox characters or is exclusive to kenshi? either way nice find.
this should work for freddy as well

i have i list somewhere. let me see

edit: looks like freddy is the only character that i didnt test pressure options against. Should still work though

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
nice find even though that match is fucking stupid for both characters.shang is without question top 15 though,just thought id throw that out there.
tbh, i think he is 16th in the game which isnt bad. Going back to this thread: http://testyourmight.com/threads/mk-9-tier-list-discussion-pictorial-chart-included.24377/ i feel is is only slightly better than maybe rain and ermac in his bracket placing him at 16th but if we count the alt. costumes of sektor and cyrax then he is 18th. Others may have different opinions tho.