What's new

B1, b111 sting is god like

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Does anyone actually understand how god like this string is?

-It's easy to hit confirm
-it builds more meter and does more chip than any other string
-leads to his highest damaging launcher
-great range and fantastic for footsies
-very difficult to punish

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Only thing that turns me off about it is that the startup is pretty slow. But as a meter building technique, if they block the string you can finish it with a charge so that its not as punishable...or is the hatchet less punishable on block?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Only thing that turns me off about it is that the startup is pretty slow. But as a meter building technique, if they block the string you can finish it with a charge so that its not as punishable...or is the hatchet less punishable on block?
If you're worried about the startup then make this your string of choice after a successful jumpin. Always cancel into hatchet before the last hit and it's an easy hit-confirm.

Big D

If you're worried about the startup then make this your string of choice after a successful jumpin. Always cancel into hatchet before the last hit and it's an easy hit-confirm.
Yeah thats what I was thinking. Except lately I am just a bit too scared to jump at someone unless I know for sure I will be safe lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
As a footsie tool...like raiden b3. It lunges forward and can be used to bait an attack. Start up doesn't matter here

Big D

As a footsie tool...like raiden b3. It lunges forward and can be used to bait an attack. Start up doesn't matter here
I'll try to put it in with my footsie game this week when I train with NW. Gotta get ready for CEO!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
i never use this string,i actually completely forgot nightwolf had it until i read this thread.maybe i need to find a use for it and stop being so one dimentional. just added enhanced crack pipe into my blockstrings with decent results,anyone else use this at all or am i just wasting meter?

Does anyone actually understand how god like this string is?

-It's easy to hit confirm
-it builds more meter and does more chip than any other string
-leads to his highest damaging launcher
-great range and fantastic for footsies
-very difficult to punish
yea it is an amazing tool, i use it alot. i think i once had ripcrowley tell me it was useless, but as a nw player, shame on him lol. and yea it does lead to some of his best launcher combos, if you seen my vid ( which i know lordofthefly did) than you see me create like no meter 40s from it. great post mike!

Error

DF2+R2
I really like using this string in footsies. Ever since I used it by accident vs Bildslash in a set a while ago I've had great success with it. Now if only F2 hit mid...