What's new

Tech Axe of Terror: Cross-Up Tech?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
A glitch? yes.
Is it game altering? Doesn't seem to be, but it might be. People keep saying that we don't know enough about the game.
Is it legit? Only the devs know. If it isn't, it shouldn't be there. Glitches shouldn't be in any game, full stop.
Does he need it? Well he needs something, preferrably something that isn't the result of some weird glitch in the matrix.

He definitely needs something, but it needs to be the right thing. Not just more zoning. There's enough zoning in the game already and it exists too far from the regular game. Both stykles should be more integrated, not just 'i can sit in the corner and spam'.
Except the styles are integrated more than enough.

There's a difference between the characters that exist and the ones that are used. (If you don't understand, zoning is popular in early release of any fighter because... well, people can't do much to it if they don't know what to do.)

nualphaJPN

Toriko
This tech was discovered awhile ago by art, but still nice to see.

I've been using this since day one. Goes well with trait combos, and works well online since nobody likes to block on wake up.

frame data in game is wrong... i estimate that its about plus five when performed low to the ground and minus 1 or 2 at worst at the peak of the jump

Ok, well there is really two you need to learn. After d3.....(jump over opponents head j3-hit confirm, not linked-axe of terror-22-shackles-b3-j2-b213 35%) This combo you use on characters with big hit boxes like lex. You can land this on all characters even with low hit box but it is not always consistent. Then there are characters like doomsday and grundy who can completely stop this with a wake up attack. Also be careful with characters who have a parry like batman and killer frost.

In these situations use this combo. After d3.....(jump over opponents head, as soon as you cross over them in the air-axe of terror-22-shackles-b3-j2-b213 27%) Use this against the characters who can punish your cross over j3 and against low hit box characters like catwoman and the flash.

GO VOLS!!!!!!
Thanks. Sorry I just saw this I'm new to TYM but I appreciate all the help you guys.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I don't know if this has been posted or not but axe of terror will combo into an opponents whiffed super move with 7% unscaled damage. EX: Sinestro's bnb b13-b3 combo for 34% now does 41% when you combo with axe of terror. You will only get unscaled damage if you can combo while the opponent is still in recovery frames after a whiffed super move if not they will block the combo. I have known this for a while but never thought of posting it here. Lobo, Joker, and Batman are very susceptible to this as well as some other characters like Green Arrow and Killer Frost. So if you think the opponent may wake up with a super move hit them with this if your close enough.