What's new

[Aug 23, 2014] VSFighting 4 (Birmingham)

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
Following a pretty big push, a ton of let downs and my own blood sweat and tears, we're on! I know the state of UK Injustice is pretty questionable right now, but I felt like hosting it again this year would be a good step to keeping the scene alive for Mortal Kombat X which is obviously what we're all waiting for!

This time around, we've secured an even better venue in central Birmingham and I've thrown an absolute MINIMUM prize pool of £200 to every game. Not a lot, but certainly a start. There are no on-the-day signups permitted, so if you're interested, go ahead and check out www.vsfighting.com for further details. While I don't expect a massive turnout for Injustice, we're pretty much guaranteed a minimum of 16 players so it's a chance to show we're not completely dead!

As per usual, expect on-the-day payouts, trophies, medals, stream time and all that jazz. It's set to be another huge event - we've already had over 100 signups (wish they all entered Injustice!). Definitely worth going if you can make it. Hope to see some of you there!