What's new

[Aug 10, 2013] Game Underground Fighting Game Tournament featuring (INJ + MK) (Framingham, MA)

CRUM

Noob
To all my local New England brethren, Game Underground is holding a tournament August 10, which is the weekend before Summer Jam. This would be great practice for whoever plans on attending the weekend after. I personally am going to level up my play before Summer Jam, although I'm not 100% on whether I can go or not. Hope to see all the regulars there, and hopefully some new faces!

12pm Mortal Kombat 9 $5
1pm Injustice $10
2pm Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $5
3pm Super Street Fighter IV AE $10
5pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 $10

$5 Venue Fee Covers All Games

More Details to come!

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
I can make this for MK9! I would get in on injustice but id just be wasting my time and money since im not good at the game

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
I'm not either, still going to enter!
I may enter for Injustice, but since I dont really find it enjoyable to compete when im totally free, then I may just opt to stick witch something im decent at. I dont fully understand injustice yet, so it would almost be a waste of money for me. But who know, I may just do it to support =)

Error

DF2+R2
If my friend can go I'll tag along, just need to get a controller/converter and I'm good to go.

CRUM

Noob
Good to see support, guys. Feel free to tag anyone you want who is in the general New England area that might want to go.

Steve and I will be there. Not sure if he'll enter Injustice but I will. It will be my 4th time playing it if I don't decide to play it between now and the tournament haha.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Does anyone know the plan regarding DLC characters there? Should I just plan on being disc characters?