What's new

General/Other ATTN All Grundy Mains, USA, Canada and Europe.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I was checking Pig's Evo tourney thread and noticed there is no bidder for Grundy in the second XBL tourney. Fortunately I should be booking my Evo stuff some time next week but I would also like to sponsor a Grundy player for the second XBL tourney for $50.

If any Grundy mains would like to enter the second XBL tourney but need a sponsor then please post in this thread. We gotta represent our zombie for Evo! The bidding for that tourney closes on the 27th of March, so let me know as soon as possible.

@fr stack
@Mikemetroid
@Klesk_1
@HP Hatecraft
@ETC AdmiralAugustus
@juicepouch
@ll Nooby ll
@RDK|Tyrant

I really suck at remembering peoples user names so if anyone knows of a Grundy main that would be interested then please let them know about this thread. Now unfortunately only one person can play for Grundy, so I think the fairest way to determine the winner (unless everyone can agree on a player of course) would just do a draw of all of the people interested and the winner of that would get the spot and then I can post the bid in @AK Pig Of The Hut's thread.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
That's very generous of u

You also could just bet the minimum and not 50 but if it's what you'd like to do then that's very generous

Thanks

JTB123

I have no idea if Tyrant has XBL, I've posted on his account to let him know of this. @ll Nooby ll that's awesome man, best of luck to you if you do end up taking the spot!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
how does this thing actually work ? say if i win , does that money go to u for sponsoring me or do i get it towards a trip to evo , i find it confusing

JTB123

@fr stack Well if I'm understanding the rules correctly, if you win the tournament then yes the money would go to you and if not it goes towards to the pot for the tournament and the winner gets it. @AK Pig Of The Hut - is that correct?

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I got a buddy with a converter and I've been playing Grundy since day 1

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
@Josh Owens That's great, looks like it's between you and @ll Nooby ll at this point. You guys could Grundy mirror for who gets the spot :)
Sounds good! I've been waiting to play another Grundy main on here and from what I here, @ll Nooby ll has a very good Grundy and has contributed to a good amount of the tech on here. If it comes down to us two playing, regardless if I were to beat him or lose to him, I find this as a win-win.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Sounds good! I've been waiting to play another Grundy main on here and from what I here, @ll Nooby ll has a very good Grundy and has contributed to a good amount of the tech on here. If it comes down to us two playing, regardless if I were to beat him or lose to him, I find this as a win-win.
My GT is ll Nooby ll.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Ok so do you know when this is supposed to be happening? Cuz I have a couple friends with xbl that have IGAU, so once I figure out how were gonna do this I'll add you, I'll let you know cuz I have a PS4
I'm not sure about the tournament.
I will be able to play you at any time. Just let me know a little in advance on tym.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I'm not sure about the tournament.
I will be able to play you at any time. Just let me know a little in advance on tym.
Well my buddy is bringing his xbox to where I'm at in a little bit. Will you be free for some games in the next couple hours?

Last edited:

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Ok I'm on right now the GT is A Long Johnson. I'm trying to request you and it's saying can't complete process at this time
Ok going on 360 rite now. Sorry I was watching the ps3 tourney.

I sent a request and a game inv.

Last edited: