What's new

Attention Staff: Please read

I would like for my account to be deleted if possible. I'm not planning on posting anymore and have dropped Mortal Kombat. I'm just letting you know in anticipation that the account will remain inactive indefinitely. I figured I'd request my account to be deleted as a courtesy to avoid wasting space on the server. Cheers.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I would like for my account to be deleted if possible. I'm not planning on posting anymore and have dropped Mortal Kombat. I'm just letting you know in anticipation that the account will remain inactive indefinitely. I figured I'd request my account to be deleted as a courtesy to avoid wasting space on the server. Cheers.
thats a shame to hear man, how come you're callin it quits?

Tim Static

Adminerator
We'll leave it just in case you decide to come back. Dont worry about wasting space because it never was a waste and hopefully never will be.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I doubt the staff will delete your account. Would you not prefer it to be left alone in case you change your mind and decide to return? There are some cases where that happens, you know.

Still, if this is your decision, then the TYM community wishes you all the best.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I know we didn't talk much on this forum, but I've learned quite a lot from posts you've done around here. So thank you for that, wish you the best man.

Sent from Somewhere to Somewhere Else

Thanks for the support guys and for not listening to me LOL. I reckon I was having a shitty day and was fed up with MK. My friend got some streaming equipment and got me back in the groove, so thanks to you too [MENTION=6548]Ashenar[/MENTION]. Cheers guys.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
lol no problem here's to me breaking a few joysticks while playing you!