What's new

Attention, good UMK3 players, play me!

S

SuGaR

Yes, that's right, if you're good at UMK3 and you're not a [ban incoming] send Life With Derek a friend request on Xbox Live! No foreigners.

S

SuGaR

As long as you don't lag really bad and drop we're fine. All I want is good clean casuals.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I've played you a few times Deadpool. I know I've beaten you but I also know you gave me a good couple ass whoopings.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I play under my roomie's account, Megumi8682. I'm a dude so it's misleading. Three of us are using the same account and my other room mate plays UMK3 online as well under the account. I know for a fact I've played you a handful of times on seperate occasions. Got my ass KICKED most of those matches. Aside from the handful of times I got to play when the game debuted I've only been playing for a couple months. Still working on my rushdowns (especially finding a good rhythm for run jabs) and anti-air techniques for players that jump way too much.

FatalTragedy said:
I play under my roomie's account, Megumi8682. I'm a dude so it's misleading. Three of us are using the same account and my other room mate plays UMK3 online as well under the account. I know for a fact I've played you a handful of times on seperate occasions. Got my ass KICKED most of those matches. Aside from the handful of times I got to play when the game debuted I've only been playing for a couple months. Still working on my rushdowns (especially finding a good rhythm for run jabs) and anti-air techniques for players that jump way too much.
i remember u... u quit out after i win 3 times in a row but good games...u least stay

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
If I ever leave a game it's because I have company over. I don't get too worked up over losing unless it's to a Smoke player. That shit gets me bent out of shape. And I don't do enough Player Matches (I don't really know if there's a difference between a Player and a Ranked). I notice a lot better players in Player Matches though. Could be a coincidence.

Thanks for the games, dude. You're sick.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
A robot smoke player on XBL is generally a cheapie. I'm referring to the Smokes that block until they see an opportunity to throw out a spear or a teleport. If I see somebody go straight for Smoke I'll pick Sindel. Cancel HP to block while rushing in to bait a teleport out of them and get in as many screams as I can (which isn't a lot for me when countering a robot teleport). I prefer games where both opponents rush in and collide midscreen. Smoke players that sit on block just get under my skin. And losing to one of those really gets under my skin because it means I suck.

FatalTragedy said:
A robot smoke player on XBL is generally a cheapie. I'm referring to the Smokes that block until they see an opportunity to throw out a spear or a teleport. If I see somebody go straight for Smoke I'll pick Sindel. Cancel HP to block while rushing in to bait a teleport out of them and get in as many screams as I can (which isn't a lot for me when countering a robot teleport). I prefer games where both opponents rush in and collide midscreen. Smoke players that sit on block just get under my skin. And losing to one of those really gets under my skin because it means I suck.
You should not complain about how someone plays. You will never improve that way. There is nothing "cheap", at least not in UMK3. Unless someone is cheating, as in, using something you cannot use (gameshark, modding, etc), there should be no complaining.

Learn to play to win.

@Konqrr, QQ some more. :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
FatalTragedy said:
And its ROBO HOMO to you, sir.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
How about we'll say it's getting old. You're clearly a Smoke fan. Human Smoke is great but I never use him, I'm working on my weaker characters. I'm horrible with Sonya and Cyrax. Surprisingly bad with Ermac and against Ermacs. I attribute this to the pad which I'm not able to modify by virtue of the fact that it isn't my pad.

wow this sugar guy is saying he wants just fun casuals and no foreigners. its like he's being picky about wat hooker rubs him off lmao.

FatalTragedy said:
How about we'll say it's getting old. You're clearly a Smoke fan. Human Smoke is great but I never use him, I'm working on my weaker characters. I'm horrible with Sonya and Cyrax. Surprisingly bad with Ermac and against Ermacs. I attribute this to the pad which I'm not able to modify by virtue of the fact that it isn't my pad.
You totally missed my point. It doesn't matter which character you were referring to, you sound like a scrub when you label things cheap or complain about someone using a certain character. Just because you may or may not be good against said character, or characters tactics.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
OJuggernaut0 said:
You totally missed my point. It doesn't matter which character you were referring to, you sound like a scrub when you label things cheap.
SHOCK said:
Play as cheap as possible with him, perhaps even turtle or read other players, and play safely because he can be annoying to rush down due his range. Utilize his Gotcha as wake up on occasion, combining with double missiles for zoning afterward.
Uh huh. “Cheap†exists. I’ve played people who’ve done nothing but pick Sheeva and waste the entire match jumpkicking. I’ve had people pick Nightwolf and tackle the entire match. Likewise I’ve had countless opponents pick Smoke and telespam constantly. Is it easy to counter? Absofuckinlutely. Doesn’t mean it isn’t cheap.

I’m only a few months into the game and not even close to an Ivy League player, but Jesus give me a break. Basically calling me a scrub because you disagree with my terminology? Well pardon, I hope I’m not tracking dirt on your rug, Sire.

the way I see it is, there is a "cheap" way to play and then there is the way it should be played........call me a scrub i dare somebody!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hi ther guys what's up, I played most in here between 360 and DS once am always up for games in any MK. Those who know me know that ;) The comp on MKDC(and lag) is rather annoying and weak these days...

But I'm always up for UMK3, playing newer, fellow good players for fun and comp ;) as well as anyone else on here :)

Have a good one.

FatalTragedy said:
Uh huh. “Cheap†exists. I’ve played people who’ve done nothing but pick Sheeva and waste the entire match jumpkicking. I’ve had people pick Nightwolf and tackle the entire match. Likewise I’ve had countless opponents pick Smoke and telespam constantly. Is it easy to counter? Absofuckinlutely. Doesn’t mean it isn’t cheap.

I’m only a few months into the game and not even close to an Ivy League player, but Jesus give me a break. Basically calling me a scrub because you disagree with my terminology? Well pardon, I hope I’m not tracking dirt on your rug, Sire.
No, you're a scrub for complaining how someone else plays. And saying something is "cheap", is what scrubs say. None of what you described is "cheap". Neither is anything in the game. It may be annoying, or hard to beat, but never "cheap". If you can't beat people who do the same shit over and over (like Nightwolfs shoulder charge, or someone jump kicking), you need to learn how (or stop playing online). Not label it as cheap. If you can easily counter something, and have no problem getting around it, you wouldn't say it was cheap. So, you obviously are having trouble with these tactics you're labeling cheap. Thus, you need to learn how to overcome said tactics.

Until you remove the word cheap from your vocab, you will remain a scrub. No more complaining, it will help no one and will actually hurt you.