Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
7/31/2016

Ooples Anime
1925 Rutland Dr.
Austin, TX 78758

1. ATP (Gunslinger EB)
2. RyuuJin882 (Ronin Takeda)
3. Izzzzymode (Shaolin KJ)

Last week on the ATP: Wheel of Mortality show his tournament character was Gunslinger EB. The previous two runner ups were both absent, so there was plenty of opportunity for other players to place and get points. JerzeyReign returned after months of hibernation putting on a great show with all 3 variants of Mileena. Unfortunately, he was stopped short by Izzzzymode. To a similar tune JD also fought very well that night, but he too was eliminated by Izzzzymode. Check out more below:

Winner's Finals was myself vs ATP. I slept hard on his Gunslinger. After a swift 3-0 set, all I could do was congratulate ATP for actually practicing with Gunslinger. His EB was no longer booty cheeks. In Loser's Finals Izzzzymode & myself added another intense set to our rivalry. We traded games until Izzzzymode dropped a set winning combo and I ended up moving on to Grand Finals.

Grand Finals RyuuJin882 (L) v ATP (W)
Despite using my main more in this set compared to WF, it was mostly a beating. I used the in-set advice ATP gave me to add a flavor of competition, but the 3-1 result was ultimately in ATP's favor.

Next Time...
Who will ATP play as next week? Ferra/Torr? Shinnok? Hidden/Random? Will LoveIn60FPS dodge his mirror match again? And there are whispers from Outworld...that Lord Pnut is mounting an invasion...

Bracket
http://challonge.com/Mkatx30

Archive

@Dust
@Lovein60FPS
@ATP2014
@DaZengie
@ProudDisciple
@JerzeyReign
@Cooljaxx
@Poser Paul

Attachments

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Don't be sleeping on my mediocre characters breh.

Next up is probably Shirai Ryu.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
I'm the hero Austin needs ... except I'm trash can juice and need to git gud ... I would say congrats but I'm a little dehydrated from the trash bag :)