What's new

Atlanta Revival RETURNS July 31th 2010 Atlanta,Georgia

AC1984

Kaballin!
Atlanta Revival RETURNS July 24th 2010 Atlanta,Georgia

Biznis, man that's a great chance for the birth of the south-east umk3 offline scene...give your best to try and attend man.

P.S. I heard Rolltide is from Alabama, that doesnt seem that far.

Atlanta Revival RETURNS July 24th 2010 Atlanta,Georgia

seriouz-bizniz said:
yo dream?..u live in atlanta bro? if so we should hookup i stay in lawrenceville about 30 mins from the airport. I can't say if i can make it to arrival yet although ima try my best but i can't promise anything. I'll def see how everything goes. I've been dying to go to a local tourney.

edit: Juggernaut
Well that's nice because I live in Lawrenceville too!! Maybe I could pick you up on the way to revival?

Cyusstrike here with a update to recent post about tournament date and changes have been made to accomodate such as well this tourney has been pushed to the 31st sorry to add more confusion to those who wished to attend and made any arrangements for such, but I just got word myself for this change. For those who still wish to participate the tourney will be on next Saturday at the given location. Once again I applogize for this late update.

AC1984

Kaballin!

i figured that out man....more experienced player= better game presentation. Besides you Jugger do you know who else might go?

AC1984 said:
i figured that out man....more experienced player= better game presentation. Besides you Jugger do you know who else might go?
Pig of the hut might go and bring a few people. I am going and maybe I can bring some people. Aside from that I believe there will be at least 5 other people playing it. So I'm shooting for 10 people to enter, but that's the best case scenario. As far as really good players, I don't know of any going or that even live in GA.

I was hoping seriouz-buisness would want to go but I haven't seen him replay yet.

No conformation from TO about UMK3 happening. Not going to waste gas money and my time for no reason.

due to some tourney TO drama I wont be attending this event sorry Juggernault and other mk players but im not tryin to get caught up in any more confusion than there is now also i did not hear of enough players that will attend or so so I couldnt get the TO confirmation of a tourney to be held.

Tim Static

Adminerator

so why dont those who want to play MK meet up somewhere, at someone's house or something?

this failure is embarassing

Cyusstrike_ATL said:
due to some tourney TO drama I wont be attending this event sorry Juggernault and other mk players but im not tryin to get caught up in any more confusion than there is now also i did not hear of enough players that will attend or so so I couldnt get the TO confirmation of a tourney to be held.
Yeah pretty much the same here. I sent him multiple PM's, to no avail. I told him 3 times that I would bring a set-up, no response. No sign-ups either, and people from MKU that said they would go, decided last minute not to go.

AC1984

Kaballin!

Sorry to hear that man, really disappointing!

Dark_Rob

Noob

Just a word of advice for future endeavors. It helps to try and get the TO's phone number as early as possible. Sometimes you have to be a little aggressive and "get yours" so to speak. One of the reasons 9.95 is our primary guy when dealing with TO's is because hes like a pitbull. He will clamp his jaws shut on your ass and not let go until tourney day. 9.95 makes shit happen, its what he does. Thats what you guys need. Someone to take charge of the situation and make it happen.

yea tell me about it who all from GA even play this game I would like to know so i can get some game in on mame or sumthing

seemily i wasnt a TO and just a promoter to try and get the tourney poppin ppl said they was coming but didnt connfirm it fully once again I appologize on my behalf I wanted this tourney really but last minute issues poppes up and more confusion was thrown in even though its a embarrising dilemma the out come would have been worst as in organization of things and late start ups I didnt want people from a respected community like this to have to go through that sorry.

Cyusstrike_ATL said:
yea tell me about it who all from GA even play this game I would like to know so i can get some game in on mame or sumthing
I play UMK3, not sure if there are many GA UMK3 players though.

Cool juggernault lets get some mame games in p2p 1 day if you play ... did you accept my friend request on aim?

Cyusstrike_ATL said:
Cool juggernault lets get some mame games in p2p 1 day if you play ... did you accept my friend request on aim?
Can't play on MAME and can't get on my aim, lol. My PC broke.

(juggernault)
lol interesting then how are you on the website now I dont really use the messenger i use meebo no download just log into yur messenger from a site.