What's new

Atlanta Kombat And Other Final Round Shoutouts

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
First of all, I just want to say that I am really proud of my Atlanta Kombat brothers for doing so well in this tournament. AK ended up making 1/4 of Top 32, and all of these guys made it out of their pools in Winners or Losers:

@AK Pig Of The Hut
@AK Smarrgasm
@AK Reno_Racks
@AK TylerLantern
@AK Harold
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@AK Trepound380
@AK SaltFace

I just wanted to say I am really proud of our scene. It seems every major, multiple AK members end up making Top 8. Final Round was no different, with Smarrgasm and Harold both making it to Top 8, so huge congrats to them both. Everyone else from AK, you guys are all phenomenal when it comes to this scene. Without everyone involved, this scene would be nothing.

Final Round shoutouts...

@AU_SUCK For your first major, you handled the nerves thing well. It was cool hanging out with you and glad we finally got to play some casuals.

@Kyle Rayner It would have been cool to get some casuals with you, but nonetheless was cool hanging out with you.

@AK Harold - Thanks for the tips during my GL mirror match, it really helped. Also, amazing tournament performance overall, Top 8!

@AK rtd You are the man, I really appreciate the coaching from you and Harold during my match to make it out of pools in Losers Bracket.

@GGA 16 Bit You make tournaments so hype lol, glad you could make it to FR and congrats on your amazing placement with Selina.

@AK/RM GamerBlake Glad you are finally in Atlanta bro! Great matches in MK, and hopefully soon we will meet in tournament in Injustice.

@AK L0rdoftheFLY Was a lot of fun playing casuals the night before the tournament in the hotel room. Shannon says she wants a rematch lol. Also, amazing performance in the tournament, you did AK proud!

@Emperor DMS I really have to give you props bro, you really put your time and energy on the line for the tournament and making sure it kept going. Not many people would do this, yet you did. Major props.

@SonicFox5000 Congrats on your MK and Injustice wins. That Batgirl is on another level.

There are more people I want to give shoutouts to, but I am at work, so I will have to add those people later.