What's new

Atlanta, GA - Battle and Brew, Jan. 12

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
"$5 CASH entry with CASH prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place. All tournaments start PROMPTLY at 8pm!"

279 Powers Ferry Road – Suite H
Marietta, GA 30067
Phone# 678-560-1500

yall know the drill! get fucking hype!

will (most likely) be streamed at www.twitch.tv/funkyp
any people running late, call the venue and tell them, we will hold off 15-30 minutes for late comers if need be! if you live in the area, PLEASE try to come out! ATL players are very strong but our numbers are not! please come out!!

xAnnunaki

tethysocean
Will there be casuals before the tourny starts? just wondering cause I'd love to get in some casuals with some higher level players. BTW im 100% confirmed to be there now.

gdf

Noob
I believe if you arrive at 7, there will be casuals. But don't try and make it at 7, try and arrive a little earlier.

Dudes, this is pS3 and I can only play stick and my sticks are both 360 T_T can I borrow one for this event?

Edit

I really want to come out, but I'd rather not go that far to get smashed on a ps pad.

Re-edit

Scratch that, I'm covered and coming, thank you Walker.

xAnnunaki

tethysocean
I wanted to let you guys know it was great getting to come out and meet you guys, sorry Pig for not getting to meet up and talk but you looked in the zone and was commentating for the most part. Shout outs to Lord of the Fly, Sick Night Wolf and that Raiden is something to be feared very soon, believe that. Shout outs to getting to meet Tyler Lantern, such a cool guy and also a sick Night Wolf I was really having a hard time getting control of all that pressure but damn it was some good games. Shout outs to BeeneWeenes, probably the sickest Kano I've EVER had the chance to play against. I had no answer for all that pressure, I just kept thinking "Oh he's gonna knife me to death, I can go in" Hell nah you're off the chain bro. I never saw half of it coming. Also Shout outs to all you guys I didn't get to meet, I'll be coming out regularly for BnB and Level up sessions from now on. I already feel like My game has leveled up playing against you guys. Also good casuals to Lord of the Fly and MuttonChops....WOOLAY!!! LOL had a blast and looking forward to more good games. And I can't forget to shout out to Vampire Lysic for showing us the 3d ex leg grab, that shiz was NUTS!!!

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I had a lot of fun as well, and there was a huge turn out, so it was cool to meet the guys I have not met before. I was surprised to place 4th amongst such beasts. Great games to all that I played and hope to see you guys again soon.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
BRACKET HERE

http://challonge.com/mk9tourney3

I really enjoyed last night (getting revenge on clint lol) and watching the new comers do really well like Mutton Chops and tyler

Also major shout out to Viper's Freddy who impressed tons and took out lord of the fly first round

he could easily challenge @m2dave for best freddy because he zones like dave yet he plays 50% rush down

really ??? 3 safe strings, low and overhead mix ups, starters and 40%+ combos and you guys dont rush down w him also???

GTFO

gdf

Noob
I feel like at this tournament the ATL scene just threw matchup charts out the window. And played to make almost every match incredibly close.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
CONGRATS TO PIG for finally getting the duke and proving his pork-based superiority.
The work you guys do is some of the best in the game, man.
Final Round is gonna make my head explode.

Pig Of The Hut

I feel like at this tournament the ATL scene just threw matchup charts out the window. And played to make almost every match incredibly close.
Weird ass top 3 characters used

Kenshi, Iiu Kang, rain, Freddy an ermac

Reactions: gdf

halfeaten

Fully Composed
Just wanted to let all you ATL guys know that your stream is one of my favorites to watch. B&B seems like a shit load of fun. You guys have some very high level players, and I'm digging the lack of Kung Lao. :p
Cheers.

Pig Of The Hut

FEB 9TH is the next Battleandbrew.com tourney

after that it's either Final Round or maybe a level up session

But definitely Feb 9th

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Any details on this? That's only an hour away.

I checked that website, but didn't see anything about Feb 9th. (unless I wasn't looking in the right spot lol)