What's new

AT&T looking to sell WB Interactive (includes Rocksteady and NRS)

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
NRS should self-publish their own games.
IO Interactive was a subsidiary under WB Games.
Now, I hear IO Interactive is self-publishing their up coming Hitman 3 project.
It will be so sweet if NRS did the same. NRS will have more control of their own projects w/o some parent company giving them request, deadlines.. ect.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
NRS should self-publish their own games.
IO Interactive was a subsidiary under WB Games.
Now, I hear IO Interactive is self-publishing their up coming Hitman 3 project.
It will be so sweet if NRS did the same. NRS will have more control of their own projects w/o some parent company giving them request, deadlines.. ect.
yep, this is the best scenario. I'm sure that NRS , being their own boss, would do pretty well, and all of us, fanbase, would support them, no matter what, and surely, buying all their games in future

but since they are very profitable, I don't see WB just letting them go independent and working on they own, so, they will be sold for whatever evil company that gives the best offer ..... :oops:

sad but true :(

too bad CD Projekt Red is not interested on this .... could be the best ever option for NRS and MK franchise future !

WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar outlined a plan that explicitly declares that the Warner Bros. gaming division will continue to remain part of AT&T, WarnerMedia's parent company.

"Warner Bros. Interactive remains part of the Studios and Networks group," said Kilar. "We have a very strong interactive team of about 2,000 software developers that tell interactive stories; the opportunity to go global with that is very, very big as well."

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/aug/08/t-reportedly-wont-be-selling-warner-bros-interactive-entertainment-gaming-division-and-netherrealm-studios-yet/

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar outlined a plan that explicitly declares that the Warner Bros. gaming division will continue to remain part of AT&T, WarnerMedia's parent company.

"Warner Bros. Interactive remains part of the Studios and Networks group," said Kilar. "We have a very strong interactive team of about 2,000 software developers that tell interactive stories; the opportunity to go global with that is very, very big as well."

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/aug/08/t-reportedly-wont-be-selling-warner-bros-interactive-entertainment-gaming-division-and-netherrealm-studios-yet/
so the Elder Gods heard our prayers then ? hot damn , good to know ! I think we are safe now, at least , until NRS release Injustice 3 and MK 12 in the next 5 or 6 years to come forward , hehe :p

aj1701

Noob
Ugh. EA would be the worst option, they ruin everything they touch. In addition to the games already mentioned, they also fucked up Command & Conquer after they bought Westwood studios.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Modern Warfare 2019 is literally the most consumer friendly multiplayer game out right now, as much as yall may hate to admit it, you're already getting ass blasted by this game, the season passes are god awful value. An Activision ran MK would be virtually identical to WB, lets be serious. Don't get me wrong, I hate Activison/Blizzard for being such pussies over Hong Kong, but I dont think MK can fall much more than it already has in terms of being anti consumer.