What's new

Assassins Creed Time Eras??

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I've been playing Assassins Creed Rogue and I'm having a lot of fun with it. A big step up from Black Flag, and I believe Black Flag was a strong game.

I went to a friends house and tried out Unity, didn't have enough time to really form an opinion, but I had fun for the time I played.

What ive noticed about AC is they seem scared to stray to other Eras and create "memories" from there. A lot of games take place in either the same time era or same location. It's beginning to wear on me just a little.

What I'm here to ask is: What time era/Areas would you like to see in upcoming AC games? Maybe include mechanic ideas they could implement.

My ideas:

Feudal Asia/Samurai Era. Maybe the samurai could be templar and ninjas can be the brotherhood? Maybe somewhere around Okinawa, or even around the islands around Japan?

Ancient Egypt. Royal templar armies using slaves to do their labor. Slaves began learning the ways of the brotherhood and form their own creed? Exploring ancient Pyramids and solving puzzles. seems awesome.

Maybe u guys have better ideas? Let's hear em!!!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I dont think they go to ancient because of the logistical difficulties.

Samurai vs. Ninja AC would be so badass though.