What's new

ask mileena thread

use this thread to ask question/s about mileena we donn't need to make differets thread to ask a question

first post will be updated with the questions and answeres so that you know if your question was already asked before and what was the answere for it.

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
I posted this in the other thread and it wasn't answered.

"So we all know that that Mileena's B+2 has a property that grants a hidden command move, but what in hell's name is F+2 used for? What special properties does it have?"

I hoping I'm missing something with this move and thatit's actually useful in some capacity. If not then NRS should make it 7% damage on hit and make it deal 14% damage over 7 seconds or something.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
So, I noticed something pretty annoying tonight, Mileena's ball is hardly punishable with any lag. It seems to only register the first hit in the combo...also why doesn't this hit low yet?

Is it just me?

Somberness

Lights
So, I noticed something pretty annoying tonight, Mileena's ball is hardly punishable with any lag. It seems to only register the first hit in the combo...also why doesn't this hit low yet?

Is it just me?
What combo starter were you using, 212? It can be done, but with her blocked roll animation, like other spinning animations from other characters, it has to be right at the last instant they are about to hit the ground. A lot of combo starting strings don't need to wait for them to hit the ground though. Mileena has less of a window of opportunity it seems for 212 to connect, but the problem was getting the last punch to hit, not the 2nd. I could get it to work more times with Smoke's blocked spin animation, for example.

It doesn't hit low because it would be ridiculous! It can be linked from normals and the threat would be too high for a low advancing combo starter. Plus, ex roll would be unblockable. :D

Somberness

Lights
I assumed IniquityDM was playing as Kano, and complaining about punishing her roll. Could be wrong, but the sig gives it away. In any case, Mileena can easily punish another Mileena's blocked roll with splits or boot down.