What's new

Ashrah General Discussion

b0rg

Noob
i hope she can combo into freeze/capture assist, change stances and continue the combo. i think that might instantly make her good.

even better if she can do that stab string, change stance, combo

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
imma be so honest.

I hate most of the Trial by Fire outfits. Ashrah's is def on the better side. A better yellow and the red being metallic was a great choice with a darker red around the skirt to break it up. Her hair being white is a nice touch and calls back to her base. The sword looks interesting. My biggest complain is the veil not being longer and going around the hat but thats just me being picky.

Its not better than her base skin but she still 4+4 compared to everybody else.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
imma be so honest.

I hate most of the Trial by Fire outfits. Ashrah's is def on the better side. A better yellow and the red being metallic was a great choice with a darker red around the skirt to break it up. Her hair being white is a nice touch and calls back to her base. The sword looks interesting. My biggest complain is the veil not being longer and going around the hat but thats just me being picky.

Its not better than her base skin but she still 4+4 compared to everybody else.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Ashrah does the best out of all of these. Her white hair and brown leather are nice. The hair is a soft break up from the rest of the palette and the brown with faded gold trimming makes it look regal. The hate is easily the weakest part and if we can change hats and keep the outfit then imma love it but I dont think we can.

What are people feeling as good assists?

I'm kinda leaning towards Jax.

Air specials makes ground pound hard to deal with.

Pushback from energy wave puts her in her best footsie range.

Back breaker combos very easily off f3

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
What are people feeling as good assists?

I'm kinda leaning towards Jax.

Air specials makes ground pound hard to deal with.

Pushback from energy wave puts her in her best footsie range.

Back breaker combos very easily off f3

Foxy's been playing her and was using Sub-Zero so that he could put on the projectile invulnerability and get a lot more use out of the light projectile. He made it look very effective.

Second Saint

How does she play so far? She's currently the character I'm most intrigued by outside of Raiden.
Foxy played her a lot yesterday, you can view footage on his twitch channel.

But the gist of it is, shoot big light projectile, if they block it and aren't a mile away, go in and make them guess between f4/throw/etc.

In dark stance, her pokes basically all become plus. F2, b3, f4, all plus 1 or 2 when canceled into ghost dash.

F3, her overhead, is apparently single hit confirmable and against some people it may as well be unblockable on oki since it also low crushes.

Reactions: jmt

Second Saint

Also, since her dash can be armored, I wonder if we have flash parry potential in dark stance against very high recover moves or strings with gaps? I need to look at this, but I'm not home

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
How does she play so far? She's currently the character I'm most intrigued by outside of Raiden.
aFoxyGrandpa is currently streaming with her crushing all opponents... though there is some well known scorp he is running into now and then that is causing problems.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
WHY ISN'T THIS HER MAIN COSTUME???
it is super easy to get right now. Just play the tutorial to invasion that will get you the "season koins" needed to buy this outfit. Then just play her in towers or online and, at least I did, got her white pallet for the skin in minutes. I did it in ranked though.

What we really want is a white pallet combined with the "disguise" outfit and hat from the story mode.

Oh man, Astral Projection cancels build good meter even if you cancel them. And alot of situations the opponent just had to let it rock or get hit