What's new

Artwork: Tanya - Pencils, Inks, Base and Highlights

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I really felt like drawing today, and figured I'd give Tanya a shot. Now I hardly know anything about her, other than what little I read on the MK Wiki. Two parts caught my attention:

* Human Cannon Drill: Tanya lunges forward, spinning in a cork-screw manner with her flaming feet leading towards her opponent.

* Armageddon: (Non-Canonical) "The fire of Blaze transformed Tanya into a being known as a Dragon Caller. With a mere thought, she was able to summon dragon spirits from the ether into corporeal form.

So here's my attempt at drawing here, in each stage.

My wife is going to photoshop up the last copy to smooth out some of the color transitions and add highlights from the flame. I'll hopefully post that one tomorrow.

Cheers!

SilverKeyMan

While I was waiting for my wife to put the finishing touches on the final Tanya drawing, I decided to scratch out a Sub-Zero quickly. :p

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Nice work ... on both.

Has me brooding to see that story of Tanya being a "Dragon Caller" actually fleshed out.

SilverKeyMan

Thanks Chad! Yeah, that whole "Dragon Caller" bit was what really attracted me to drawing her. And speaking of which, my wife Renee finished putting the final touches on the drawing. She's amazing in Photoshop.