What's new

Arturo vs Daigo, The Rematch

Tim Static

Adminerator
First vid sets you up if you didnt know, but this is some classic shit, also featuring my most favorite match up in all of SF, Dhalsim vs Ryu.

PT 1

PT 2

AC1984

Kaballin!
Epic battles!!! Almost spilled my coffee on the first two ultras Daigo pulled out of nowhere..... That man is truly a beast and the game rules!!!!

Dark_Rob

Noob
Daigo is so clutch! They dont call him "The Beast" for nothing. That series was really close though and could have gone either way. Arturo was equally impressive, and he played with alot of patience. Good shit from both players.

DevilJin

Noob
Holy christ! I've never jumped like that for any type of fighting game. I know for a fact that if I were either one of them I woulda passed out from all the pressure.

Booya

Banned
that was so fucking awesome even i watched it. daigo does fucking not fold under preasure, he instantly thinks of a game plan.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
that was so fucking awesome even i watched it. daigo does fucking not fold under preasure, he instantly thinks of a game plan.
He's played SF so much, he knows exactly what to do in any given situation. Plus, he's constantly thinking 10 moves ahead of his opponent.

Side note, Sim is fucking cheap.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
There both scrubs!
What up, Aldagod.

Its nice to know yet another member of the MK community gets down with the offline scene. Let us know if you are going to evo next year, a lot of us are making plans again.

Alda

Noob
Fucking good to see you, bro! It was even better to finally meet you @ SJ.
Most definitely STORMS and will you be going to seasons beatings?

Bone if i can level up by then i'll go. Had a horrid showing in summer jam placed 33rd.
I was forced to play umk3 after not touching the game since 1996, the game needs to be retired already lol...