What's new

Arrow trap frame data

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm trying to get in contact with drdogg about this and he said he would do it but it has been almost 3 weeks and I havnt heard from him. Now I am turning to the community.

(drdogg if you read this just let me know if you can still do it in a timely fashion and I'll close this thread)

Can anyone help me with this? I know nothing about capturing frame data and have no means to do this so I'm all ears and open for suggestions.

What I need is as follows:

122 arrow NW:
-frames before nw can attack with 1
-frames before nw can dash attack with 1 (if different from above)
-frames before NW can use EH lightning
-frames before nw is able to jump

122 arrow opponent:
-Frames till person is able to block
-once they are able to block, frames till they can jump, attack after letting go of block. Earliest possible letting go of block after block registers.
-frames till person is able to attack
-frames till person is able to jump

Frames it takes for opponent to recover after being hit with f2. Aka how much advantage does nw have.

-frames it takes to get to the peak of a jump

I'm also curious about the differences between arrow and eh arrow in the above situations.

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
fly is this the frame data you are waiting on to update the guide with?

i wish i knew how to do this too, few things i wanna know!!

Somberness

Lights
Nightwolf recovers 106 frames after the first move (1) is read, same for both normal and enhanced arrow. Opponent recovers 126 frames after the first move (1) is read, same for both normal and enhanced arrow. You'd need to wait about 7 frames after dashing to input 1 so that it would reach. Since 7 + 9 is less than +20 advantage the arrow gives, it is guaranteed.
Once you are recovered, you can do anything that the game allows. You can block instantly after the arrow lands because the combo link closes. You can attack 1 frame after you let go of block, this is just going from the animation as it is the only way I can tell when block was let go.
F+2 is +46 on hit. It takes 20 frames to get to the peak of a jump.
You may want to see if Somberness can do it as well. He is all over the site with frame data for people.
Weird, I didn't get a notification for this.

Karnage

F2 after ex arrow is guaranteed i believe, can anyone prove this for me?!?​
i dont think the gap for guaranteeing this is big but i think its there, i ALWAYS follow up ex arrow with f2 and it very very rarely fails​

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
The f2 is what I was trying to guarantee. I have had mixed results. F2 is 20 frames and the difference in recovery is exactly 20 frames so technically yes it should be free. But if your 1 frame late it will hit them out of the air. Im more interested in how many frames people have to escape the eh lightning.

Karnage

fly im sure ex arrow was +21 frames, i know its only 1 frame difference but f2 takes 20frames, i think its purely timing. i tested f2 for a bit with the robot twins, MOST of the time they couldnt duck/jump. the only way to get out of f2 after ex arrow is by dedicating to duck if timing is just that little bit off if not we get 11% if they jump or a chance to carry on pressure if they block, and if we train them to duck by using f2...we win ;) and im sure f2 cant be combo punished if ducked?

what i would like to know is what f2 is on block frame wise.
even if its unsafe can be made safe with axe and a chance to launch too.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
F2 is neutral on block. If eh arrow is in fact 21 frames then this is good news. I'll post more soon once I can get in practice mode. I believe a forward or backward jump allows you to escaPe faster than a neutral jump. But only testing will tell.

Karnage

yeah they were trying to jump forward/backwards. when they jumped backwards f2 hit every single time. i am almost certain f2 is only avoided by ducking, and that's providing the timing is off.

but i am the same as you, would love to know for sure on frame data