What's new

Tech - Ronin Armor Break Bait 41 percent punish

FutileDede

True Empress
I noticed that the f1,(2), 2+4 string into sword drop on a blocking opponent has now become a situation I started to dread as my opponent usually forfeit playing the what you gonna do next game and just armour.

I normally place the sword beneath them so if I suspect an armour I can call it back. Theoretically that made sense but for some reason on armour it only does one 5% hit :( bad trade as it does not stop their move.

If I block the armour I cant properly punish as my sword is on the floor and 1,1,2 has range issues or even worse sub-zeros crushing hammer (-9) might as well be plus after all that push back, and I definitely want to punish that.

New Tech :

Placing the sword behind an opponent seem to give you the required two hit and lunges the opposing character towards you. The f1,2, 2+4 spacing is better in comparison to f1,2+4 as I couldn't break sub-zeros crushing hammer.

NOTE:
Fast Advancing moves like subzero icy slide destroy this setup, But that you can block and 44.

FutileDede

True Empress
you can space out blade drop using f12+4/f122+4 so that you get that exact same blade call pop up and 40% 1 bar without them armoring
F1,2+4 failed against some characters when it came armour, space seems to be slightly different from f1,2, 2+4{Ideal}.