What's new

Armed hate crime victim decides not to shoot attacker

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yes, shooting would have been too far, and I also think pulling the gun would be appropriate. He guy was being assaulted, if the attacker is willing to shoot pellets, what else would he be willing to do?

Also I dislike the notion of hate crimes. Murder is wrong; I don't see how it gets more wrong because you murdered due to racial bias instead of robbery or because you're a nut. They also seem like they aren't applied equally; has anyone ever had the hate crime modifier added because a black guy killed a white guy?

EDIT: Someone above said it's because hate crimes are meant to be a message. I don't think that's always true, and the HC modifier has been added because the criminal said a non-PC word (even if robbery was in fact the main motive).

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/

And like I have said before, the criminals ADMITTED that the crime was for racial reasons. I see what you are saying but really, if you are dumb enough to basically tell the law to add to your sentence, then I dont feel sorry for you.

Hate crimes against ANY race are bad, no matter what media says.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
See. That's why i can't carry a gun. Did you just say my shoes are ugly? Well yours have a bloody hole in them. *pop*

< zero self control.