What's new

Arizona Throws Down Today w/ DetroitBalln, Morty Seinfeld, B W1zZ and More in TTT2 and Mortal Kombat

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
King Hippo? The guy with the glasses on? Wasn't he the same guy who was talkin all this shit about how he could beat pig at FR and then he backed out saying pig would own him and embarrass him?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
King Hippo? The guy with the glasses on? Wasn't he the same guy who was talkin all this shit about how he could beat pig at FR and then he backed out saying pig would own him and embarrass him?
Oh that's what he's known for! I did hear that story. That's the only time in life i've heard his name mentioned.

Anyone else remember the good ol days when Morty played sonya, reo played w/e and made it look great, detroit repped his balln Shang Tsung that constantly looked like a combo video and CD Jr played jax and made your jaw drop? Plus many more of course, now all we see is all these great character players playing Kabal. I get you play to win but i've lost so much interest in watching this game over tha tpast few months. I miss the days of great character players repping their characters and putting on a show. I really hate how Kabal has ruined this game. Even during the Lao era people weren't jumping to lao in droves like they are Kabal. Something has got to give.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Anyone else remember the good ol days when Morty played sonya, reo played w/e and made it look great, detroit repped his balln Shang Tsung that constantly looked like a combo video and CD Jr played jax and made your jaw drop? Plus many more of course, now all we see is all these great character players playing Kabal. I get you play to win but i've lost so much interest in watching this game over tha tpast few months. I miss the days of great character players repping their characters and putting on a show. I really hate how Kabal has ruined this game. Even during the Lao era people weren't jumping to lao in droves like they are Kabal. Something has got to give.
Poor game design is what gives, sir.

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
Hey bro Its Lamaso. Sorry I didn't really get to chat or say bye, or stay for the whole thing. The girls I was with were in a hurry :/
Thanks for everything and I hope we can get some casuals in some time. I was super nervous because it was my first offline thing.
And playing Detroit for my first match kind of killed my confidence lmao.
I feel you man, playing Morty's Kabal was the last thing I had planned for when I thought about attending. They were all some nice ass matches though :)