What's new

Arizona Throws Down Today w/ DetroitBalln, Morty Seinfeld, B W1zZ and More in TTT2 and Mortal Kombat

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Tournament player and arguably the best Mortal Kombat 9 Sonya player of the US recently posted a few details of an event today that you may all want to check out. Morty and the rest of the Arizona guys will be running two tournaments today, one for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and the other, which will happen after Tekken is Mortal Kombat 9. This event will of course be streamed.

Casual play is set to begin at 2PM MST/1PM PST/4PM EST via The Digital Dojo.

List of players who will be attending this tournament:

- DetroitBalln313
- Morty Seinfeld
- B Wizz
- Sao
- King Hippo
- Aysamo
- Joemabob
- Jarnold
- Velvet Sack

Attachments

Yeah sorry for the technical issues, there were a few.

When we arrived at the venue and were setting up the stream equipment, the laptop that we were streaming from would not boot properly. We had to perform a system repair, which occurred during most of the duration of the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 tourney unfortunately.

We did get the stream running eventually about an hour late, Tekken ran a bit longer than anticipated because of a larger number of entrants.

Mortal Kombat was started around 5PM and we were able to get the stream working.

I also believe the school/venue we were streaming from has some IRC ports blocked and we weren't able to see chat from within the venue. Pig Of The Hut was nice enough to troubleshoot/fine-tune the audio with me remotely over the phone, so hopefully it sounded alright.

We weren't able to see chat and communicate with the viewers, but I hope it went well for those that watched.

Anyway, if you did watch, thanks again for the support!

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
Yeah sorry for the technical issues, there were a few.

When we arrived at the venue and were setting up the stream equipment, the laptop that we were streaming from would not boot properly. We had to perform a system repair, which occurred during most of the duration of the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 tourney unfortunately.

We did get the stream running eventually about an hour late, Tekken ran a bit longer than anticipated because of a larger number of entrants.

Mortal Kombat was started around 5PM and we were able to get the stream working.

I also believe the school/venue we were streaming from has some IRC ports blocked and we weren't able to see chat from within the venue. Pig Of The Hut was nice enough to troubleshoot/fine-tune the audio with me remotely over the phone, so hopefully it sounded alright.

We weren't able to see chat and communicate with the viewers, but I hope it went well for those that watched.

Anyway, if you did watch, thanks again for the support!
Hey bro Its Lamaso. Sorry I didn't really get to chat or say bye, or stay for the whole thing. The girls I was with were in a hurry :/
Thanks for everything and I hope we can get some casuals in some time. I was super nervous because it was my first offline thing.
And playing Detroit for my first match kind of killed my confidence lmao.

Hey bro Its Lamaso. Sorry I didn't really get to chat or say bye, or stay for the whole thing. The girls I was with were in a hurry :/
Thanks for everything and I hope we can get some casuals in some time. I was super nervous because it was my first offline thing.
And playing Detroit for my first match kind of killed my confidence lmao.
It was nice meeting you and seeing quite a few new players. Yourself and you friend Sargon played really well. We definitely need to get together sometime to play casuals, I'll try organizing something in the AZ thread or message you on FB.

Thanks again for making it out.

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
It was nice meeting you and seeing quite a few new players. Yourself and you friend Sargon played really well. We definitely need to get together sometime to play casuals, I'll try organizing something in the AZ thread or message you on FB.

Thanks again for making it out.
Yeah, Sargon was the only person I know that plays MK lol. We would love to get some casuals. I'm on 43rd and Cactus. I can definitely have casuals at my house if you guys are close by.

Lol oh and when he played your Kabal. That was his first time playing a Kabal offline lol. We only have MU experience with the characters that we use against each other :/

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
So i was excited to go watch the archive of this because I've always supported this stream. B Wizz and I met at EVO and i thought we got a long pretty well. I also get along with Detroit ballin. The other guys i don't know as well but it's always good to see high level raiden play from B Wizz.

What do i hear when i watch it? Some piece of shit on the mic and out of no where I get called a [ban incoming], a dick rider, the woolay show is "the gayest thing" he's ever seen. A nut hugger, a scrub. Meanwhile I've never met him, never spoken to him, never said ONE word even about him.

Everyone check out the gay woolay show tonight. I have some things to say.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
"According to Claude VonStroke this MU is un winnable. He's some fucking [ban incoming] from philadelphia. He's on the woolay show and it's the gayest thing i've ever seen a bunch of nut huggers get on and blow each other. They are a bunch of dick riders who are not even good."

"Claude vonstroke rage quit at evo, he's a guy based in philadelphia who thinks he's cool but he's never done anything in tournaments. He's a pussy." (Evo story) "He's a fucking scrub and he sucks."

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Since I know absolutely nothing about this bitch ass nerd, because well I might have heard his name mentioned once like 8 months ago. I think because he challenged someone to a MM and then backed out that's the only time i've heard of him.... Someone should fill me in on who he is so i have more to talk about. Thanks.