What's new

General/Other Ares Invisibility Glitch (Patch 1.06)

Eddyward

Noob
I apologize if this is already posted, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Here is a video that my friend and I made to demonstrate the glitch:

When Ares turns invisible with "Phase Shifter" (DB1) and Zatanna hits him with "Hidden Ones," (F2,1) he stays invisible the entire match unless he reactivates Phase Shifter.

If Ares meter burns "Phase Shifter," and Zatanna hits him with "Hidden Ones," he becomes a nearly solid black color. However, moving across certain points of the stage will slowly make him invisible or visible again.

We've replicated this without fail, and I'm guessing it relates to the interaction between the ice effect of Zatanna's "Hidden Ones" and Ares' invisibility. I didn't get a chance to test the interaction with Killer Frost's ice effects, but it could likely be a Zatanna-only issue.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Weird, I was just talking to Jimmypotato about this glitch and how I wanted to try to find it.

It came up because I found a glitch where Green Arrow's bow disappears after you get hit with Ares Super in training mode and you push select before the cinematic starts. But that's in training mode only.

He was saying sometimes the opponent disappears when you do the F21 string with Zatanna, but only for a few moments. I guess this is another glitch in the same vein.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I apologize if this is already posted, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Here is a video that my friend and I made to demonstrate the glitch:

When Ares turns invisible with "Phase Shifter" (DB1) and Zatanna hits him with "Hidden Ones," (F2,1) he stays invisible the entire match unless he reactivates Phase Shifter.

If Ares meter burns "Phase Shifter," and Zatanna hits him with "Hidden Ones," he becomes a nearly solid black color. However, moving across certain points of the stage will slowly make him invisible or visible again.

We've replicated this without fail, and I'm guessing it relates to the interaction between the ice effect of Zatanna's "Hidden Ones" and Ares' invisibility. I didn't get a chance to test the interaction with Killer Frost's ice effects, but it could likely be a Zatanna-only issue.
:22 is racist