What's new

Ares "IGAU" Final Boss Theory

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
First of all im sorry for posting an ares thread straight after an Ares thread, this one http://testyourmight.com/threads/ares-god-of-war-appears-in-injustice-comic-9.28604/

I already gave a small theory of why i would in there, but with TY'Ms usuall friendly debates things go unseen haha its the charm of this site

in anyway the reason i think Ares is a boss?
is because 2 small Reasons
1. He Has the NRS greek god look
2.he's the "God of War", hense the word "GOD" in the titles and they did say in earlier interviews when asked about the game is to look at the title "Gods Among Us" and WW being heavily by Supermans side shows she has a more dominant role than we think

Now, this is where it shines, i know that alone is not enough to go off, but then i thought about if he was how could he play, which convinced me more

His power is super Strength, Super Amour, ability to summing his own dead army (NRS much) , and the key ability, ,,,ability to manipulate any weapon (say it wouldn't be a stretch to make him manipulate any object) anything can be a weapon they say

so in saying that think about it
NRS's biggest Emphasis is on what? Using the Stage as a "Weapon" a third Character they said.
so imagine a Final Boss Stage full off Objects, Hazards, Traps, Tricks and Powerful Weapons/items all over it. and Ares has full control over all these without moving a muscle

I dont mean like how Superman can lift up a Car, like where Superman has to touch the car, no, i mean as if Ares uses the stage with telekinesis, and matching his extreme super power and armor he make one hell of a boss

imagine fighting ares as one of the boss's and you have to watch everywhere you step, everywhere he steps, every single thing around you, one false move your gone, like for a quick example you stand close to him he Shao Khans your ass, you move back and a he commands a statue behind to attack you that you thought was just a regular stage item , you stand near a cell door with a Skeletons hand hanging out off it all off a sudden grabs you,,,,,
Not very good examples i know but hopefully you get my drift
and then think about the more you damage him the more he changes the stage around to his liking and setting up deadly traps like a big split in the ground that if you fall into your dead
and thats where you have the Power and Gadget chars play differently
the Power chars has to destroy these Weapons/Items,
and the Gadget have to used them to their advantage on the right very strict timing

If so, will this stage be playable, i say it wont and be like Boss chars in MK, i guess the stage is only playable against Ares.

So what do you think? at first i thought it was Tregon, but the more i think, it might be Ares, although they do say GOD'S with a Plural so let me know your thought after reading, and please read it fully its annoying when people read the first paragraph and then jump to assumption and comment . trouble to understand something in my awkward way of explaining things tell me and i try to elaborate more effectively.

sorry for the long crazy theorys again :p haha

The "Gods" in the title is to reference the fact that the Justice League and their villains have god-like power and prowess. I honestly think Ares will be a playable character. Unless Circe appears, WW needs a villain. She has Cheetah and Giganta but we've seen nothing about Cheetah and Giganta is obviously deconfirmed until next game.

IrishMantis

Well that wasn't my main point on the reason why, but your as right as i am for now , thats the beauty, just for interest who do you think the boss will be my man?
The "Gods" in the title is to reference the fact that the Justice League and their villains have god-like power and prowess. I honestly think Ares will be a playable character. Unless Circe appears, WW needs a villain. She has Cheetah and Giganta but we've seen nothing about Cheetah and Giganta is obviously deconfirmed until next game.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Ares is cool!I hope he is more than a boss but maybe he has a more powerful form hat is the final boss.

Well that wasn't my main point on the reason why, but your as right as i am for now , thats the beauty, just for interest who do you think the boss will be my man?
Hmm, it would have to be one of the most powerful characters in the DCU but still having relation to Earth affairs. I would say Brainiac or Mongul. Ironically, they're completely alien but they'd have reasons for making the Earth a battleground of heroes and villains.

1. Brainiac is sometimes known as the Collector of Worlds, or even, just the Collector. It would not be unreasonable to think he'd attempt to "collect" Earth. To someone like Brainiac, with all the worlds he has seen, Earth is incredibly underdeveloped. Even with the help of the Justice League and their contributions to scientific advancement, they are still behind when it comes to the rest of the universe. Brainiac, having a vast amount of technology, could easily simulate artificial strength in merely above average humans such as Selina Kyle or Bruce Wayne. Brainiac puts an equalizer on Earth and coerses the Joker into instigating the most revolutionary war in Earth history. He's doing this to merely accelerate the Earth condition to the ultimate conclusion: take-over. Superman takes over the world and then, Brainiac kills Superman to assume control.

2. Mongul is a war lord. He owns the War World. He also runs the intergalactically broadcast programme "War World" which features fighters from all across the universe in a brutal tournament to the death. That pretty much sounds like Injustice. Mongul, also with advanced technology, makes the Joker believe he is invincible and starts a war that he can broadcast throughout the galaxy. Instant control of a galactic market all made for the senseless bloodshed of the people of Earth. Exactly what Mongul enjoys. Once Batman begins to figure out that this has happened, he has to secure his investments.

IrishMantis

Hmm, it would have to be one of the most powerful characters in the DCU but still having relation to Earth affairs. I would say Brainiac or Mongul. Ironically, they're completely alien but they'd have reasons for making the Earth a battleground of heroes and villains.

1. Brainiac is sometimes known as the Collector of Worlds, or even, just the Collector. It would not be unreasonable to think he'd attempt to "collect" Earth. To someone like Brainiac, with all the worlds he has seen, Earth is incredibly underdeveloped. Even with the help of the Justice League and their contributions to scientific advancement, they are still behind when it comes to the rest of the universe. Brainiac, having a vast amount of technology, could easily simulate artificial strength in merely above average humans such as Selina Kyle or Bruce Wayne. Brainiac puts an equalizer on Earth and coerses the Joker into instigating the most revolutionary war in Earth history. He's doing this to merely accelerate the Earth condition to the ultimate conclusion: take-over. Superman takes over the world and then, Brainiac kills Superman to assume control.

2. Mongul is a war lord. He owns the War World. He also runs the intergalactically broadcast programme "War World" which features fighters from all across the universe in a brutal tournament to the death. That pretty much sounds like Injustice. Mongul, also with advanced technology, makes the Joker believe he is invincible and starts a war that he can broadcast throughout the galaxy. Instant control of a galactic market all made for the senseless bloodshed of the people of Earth. Exactly what Mongul enjoys. Once Batman begins to figure out that this has happened, he has to secure his investments.
Not gonna lie you make solid points, and more logic than I do,,, but I rather went off the potential off his play style that made him fit, but hopefully the comic today will open up windows,, it's possible for both of us to be right you never know

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Rumor has it that Arez super is dropping a cage around the stage and shattering your jaw. His tag line is, "I will SEE you".

Rampage254

KILLA_xGHOST

IrishMantis

How would you all feel for a boss like char that has a unique stage specific to him, like traps and other weapons that he can control without touching like how I explained with Ares?

IrishMantis

No-one seems to have thought of that fact that he could be both a playable character and the final boss.
Yeah like for being a boss he has the usual more power and armour maybe a different look to his playable,, and then as I said full power over a special stage that is only unique to him and can be played when playing against him, could work

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Yeah like for being a boss he has the usual more power and armour maybe a different look to his playable,, and then as I said full power over a special stage that is only unique to him and can be played when playing against him, could work
I mean, just because MK9 didn't let you play as Shao Kahn doesn't mean that Injustice will be the same. They've done it before.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Wouldn't be the 1st time WW's villains got effed over, as long as one shows up in story mode I could live with her not having a playable villain, Ares as a boss would make sense

IrishMantis

After reading the latest comic again right now you think I would drop this believe
But believe it or not
I'm more convinced he be. Boss
Especially his design it has Boss written all over it
That's not the reason
I think he will become more powerful through the story
Mark my words

insignis

Noob
It would be lame to make him final boss because will be MK vs DC alike with Khan.

For me Ares was brought to the comics to accent Diana's role in conflict and Superman's moral.

IrishMantis

So thats Darksied not looking like the boss
after the Raven Gameplay Trigon not looking like the Boss
Doomsday being playable make him not the boss

lots of talk on Ares but no conformation off him being playable yet

Yeah im still sticking with this, infact if hes not the peopel here who comments and shit has a right to quote the hell out of me

like come on whos left for a boss Char ,,,Brainiac,,Amazo,,, and Spectre.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
betting Superman and Batman are the bosses
I think it will be like you pick what side you wanna play then play that story route and the last boss is Batman and Superman
just a guess
Yeah, I wrote this in another thread.

Sub-boss is most probably Doomsday (boss version will probably have more super armor).