What's new

Tech Ares - Combos & Reset Setups by the Shadowloo

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Only a fool would challenge him at his own game and with these combos and setups... it just goes to prove that. TheShadowloo have uploaded a variety of Ares combos and reset setups that use the respective areas in certain areas to his advantage. These combos vary in difficulty and damage making the "God of War" look quite impressive.
Credit: EventHubs
Source: TheShadowloo

Attachments

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Would this be worth practicing, considering it's probably going to get AXED after the first patch? See what I did there? Man, that's good shit.

No seriously...is it?

Would this be worth practicing, considering it's probably going to get AXED after the first patch? See what I did there? Man, that's good shit.

No seriously...is it?

Don't worry, NRS will attempt to fix these and fuck it up and make Ares rax level. My body is ready... and I will be maining Ares now instead of Joker.

themule

Noob

No seriously...is it?
Probably still worth practicing. All that's getting taken away is the untechable knockdown, and if you guess they're going to tech roll you can do mid GS and still hit them. It makes the reset less good, but it's not like you'd be practicing something that's going to go away all together. It's just becoming more of an oki, guessing game, kind of thing than a guaranteed reset

AceZTeller

Wake-Up? MBGS
Probably still worth practicing. All that's getting taken away is the untechable knockdown, and if you guess they're going to tech roll you can do mid GS and still hit them. It makes the reset less good, but it's not like you'd be practicing something that's going to go away all together. It's just becoming more of an oki, guessing game, kind of thing than a guaranteed reset
Or even just add sweep after b23. Pretty sure that sweep is untechable knockdown so the only trade off is a bit of lenient timing.