What's new

arenas so far from the trailers

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
"bone temple", "ship", and Shang Tsung's Courtyard are my favorites so far. Bone temple in particular due to Shinnok's head in display in the background.

17 Awesome Arenas!!!

Let's speculate on which ones will have Stage Fatalities!!!

Nethership possibly another Kraken but I'm hoping more Pirates of the Caribbean.

Special Forces Desert Compound Kind of obvious.

Shaolin Temple During Scarlets Fatality you can see a Petalumen. There are many possibilities

Also I think you missed the Dragon Forrest Arena scene in the Behind the scenes trailer when Liu Kang vs Evil Liu Kang and Kung Lao vs Evil Kung Lao are fighting

I really like the desert hideout except the giant turret feels a bit out of place. I think adding some life in it would be nice too. Maybe Stryker on a laptop or something?

There better not be anymore military backgrounds.

I'm wondering if there's going to be anymore old stages revisited. That is, not remakes, but showing the aftermath like the Courtyard.

Although ive always wanted to see the original Warrior Shrine redone.

Gamer68

Fujin!
There's also that forest stage that you can see during a cutscene. It looked like it was about to transition into a fight so I'm assuming you can actually play on it.

Gamer68

Fujin!
There better not be anymore military backgrounds.

I'm wondering if there's going to be anymore old stages revisited. That is, not remakes, but showing the aftermath like the Courtyard.

Although ive always wanted to see the original Warrior Shrine redone.
The Warrior Shrine is in an image on the menus under "Fight". I don't know what it's for though, and it could be related to something other than a stage. Hope it's playable.

Thracian_Priest

The troll awakens...
I don't know why they didn't use some variation of that, just horizontal.
Since the game is all about customization, they should let us choose between 2, 3 or more variations of the meter bars.

To some extent I like the current L-shaped one, but sometimes it makes me feel it takes too much space.