Votes: 42 57.5%
  • Ten

Votes: 31 42.5%

• Total voters

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It's the letter not the roman numeral so I'll be calling it that. The only reason to call the last game MK9 was to differentiate it from the rest since it had no subtitle. It's "ex". Nobody likes MK hipsters.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
It's the letter not the roman numeral so I'll be calling it that. The only reason to call the last game MK9 was to differentiate it from the rest since it had no subtitle. It's "ex". Nobody likes MK hipsters.
Ed Boon called mk vs dc mk8. So mk9 was both the working title of the following project but also the canine reference to mk3 commercial hence mk9 2.5d gameplay. Congrats on injustice btw.

9_Lives

Noob
Probably both. And then I'll sheeple over to what others say more so I don't get beat up for being different. :oops:

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
GUYS. Instead of our rivalries being based on east coast vs GGA vs west coast.... can our rivalries in MK ecks be based upon how people pronounce the name of the game?

For instance, Team X vs Team 10 vs Team Ecks?

I think it depends on who you associate with... For example, I never called the previous title MK9 because none of my friends play it. So, I always called it "The new MK" which is most likely what I'll call this one until a new one is released lol. That said, I prefer saying MK "Ecks" as opposed to "Ten" just because it sounds more unique and monumental to the franchise.