What's new

Are there any high level players down to train?

xKMMx

Banned
I'm a hardcore casual looking to level up in MK 11. Everyone says you need training partners to push you but I have not a single friend that plays fighting games at a high level and haven't really come across anyone online that really pushed me to the point where I felt completely over my head.
If anyone out there considers themselves high level or even just "really good" and wants to play some long sessions hit me up on here.
I play Noob.
PS4 tag is KMFM_213
I'm on the west coast usually play at night around 9 pm to whenever,.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Im down as fuck, but Im learning Sonya and cant promise Im high level with her. Got a decent Lao and a Skarlet too. Aaaand Noob. I really need help with my character Crisis. Lmao.

PSN: DrYukinariOhkido

So what am I supposed to do against f2? Lmao. Gonna lab in morning.
Honestly bro f2 itself is a really good move, it’s an advancing mid that’s 12 frames. The over head after f2 is -7 so it’s safe but the low is -20. You can also stagger it into a regular throw or command throw as you saw me do. The fact that’s it’s 12 frames means other moves can beat it out but his f3 is a 9 frame mid. With Sonya especially I would have just zoned me out, Jax can’t compete with Sonya’s zoning unless he’s heated up.

Con

Noob
If anyone is down for games at any time on Xbone just send me a message, I play Johnny & Jax

GT - Hemoplagued

xKMMx

Banned
So I just got completely bodied last night by ChillyDiablo. Dude was untouchable. Rewatched the matches and it’s confirmed I don’t know shit about playing nuetral thanks to learning fighting games on MKX. Anyone down to teach me neutral