What's new

Are the Broncos pretty much the only team who can stop the Patriots?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Pats will not make the Superbowl so I'd say yes.
I'd like to say Baltimore (even without Webb who is done for the year and Ray Lewis trying to come back this season) or Houston is more than likely to take them out. I hope the Pats don't make it.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I'm down for another Giants/Pats Super Bowl ;) An it's not just because I'm a New York fan. Every game they play is a fucking classic :D

Honestly though, the Pats are scary good right now. Scary good. I know they've gotten their fair share of fortuitous bounces, but they take advantage of them so I don't think that's fair to hold against them. I'm not sold on Denver either for reasons already stated (easy division, weak schedule etc.), and honestly, I think if Houston were to play NE in the playoffs, they would give them a better contest, if not beat them.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
This is coming from an Eagles fan so no bias here. The Patriots are the most complete team in the AFC. The Broncos have a shot but lifetime Tom Brady is 9-4 against Peyton including playoffs. Ravens will be getting Ray Lewis back so we will see how that plays out because the Ravens are the only team to go to Gillette Stadium and beat the Pats in the playoffs during the Tom Brady Era. Still ravens are troubled in a lot more places then just missing their best defensive player. Joe Flacco SUCKS :mad:! Houston will drop 1 out of there next 3 seeing as they have the Colts twice. So Pats get home field advantage throughout and make it to the Super Bowl. I don't think anyone can beat them in the AFC but the Ravens and Broncos have a shot. And in the NFC, it is wide open but Seahawks are playing the best and Giants always play solid in December and January. Falcons will be one and done as usual.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Broncos were a brand new team at the beginning of the year jelling together. Of course they were going to lose against top teams. against the falcons they were one 3rd down stop away from winning same with the houston game. Their defense, offense, and special teams have gotten MUCH better since then. They go into baltimore this week where baltimore usually plays great. We'll see what happens.
I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying I don't think they're the best team in the AFC. I would put them at #3 behind NE and Houston. Although I'm not sure they're playing so much better or if they're just in the soft spot of their schedule. They will make the playoffs for sure, we'll see then how good they really are. Hope I'm wrong honestly, I'm a Manning fan.