What's new

Arcade UMK3 tournaments in Colombia (update oct 9th videos)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Thx guys! and thx Storms for posting them at TYM (I did on the spanish subforum as well)

The tournament was great, people were so happy and the level is increasing each time we play. I even did a small "conference" before the tournament, showing stuff from behind the scenes of MK1, 2 3 & 4 and it was fun. I even asked NRS for an video, some kind of intro for the event. Turns out they sent me the video! jeej obviously it was some generic video in where Hector Sanchez get people ready for the tournament bla bla bla, but they indeed sent it to my email so I broadcasted it just before the tournament started. It was all fun and a great experience for everyone.

As soon as I have the GF video I'll post it. thx again for watching the matches!

NinjaGrinder

Can someone please change the name of the thread for UMK3/MK9 tournaments in Colombia and add "update may 29 videos"? thanks a lot

Also, we're running another event, the "classic" all-night long event called "Amanecederos Fighting" on june 18th and we will have tournaments for

UMK3 (Arcade)
MK9 (360)
Among others (mvc3, ssfiv, ssf2t hdr, bb cs2, gg, t6)

So, when I have some videos and results I'll post them.

In the meanwhile, here are the results from the last tournament

MK9

1 Juan Pablo Bermudez
2 Juan Ospina
3 Jhonmk
4 Housewd
5 Ioros
5 Lm3
7 Oscar Prieto
7 Grinder

SSF2T HDR

1 Tsugaru
2 Ioros
3 Grinder
4 Poison
5 HouseWD
5 Maverick
7 Henry Beltran
7 GeoM Kyota

Grand finals for MK9 and HDR will be posted soon. Thanks

NinjaGrinder

Ok so I have the videos from our last tournaments and here they are. Just UMK3 & MK9 (I don't think you guys would be interested in seeing mvc3, ssfiv, bbcs2 matches jeej)

Top 3 results:

MK9:

Lm3
HouseWD
Jerson Piñeros

UMK3:

Grinder
WilliamMK
Deivis

Videos are in this playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL5FFAF14924E6EE8C

UMK3: 2 top 8 matches, winners & grand finals