What's new

Arcade Stick Question

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
I bought MKX for PC, and was wondering what stick I should look out for to play on both PC and PS4. I know they're mainly usb port based sticks, but I wanted to double check with you guys so that I'm 110% sure. Any help is welcome, thanks!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Don't know if any drivers exist that will let you use PS4 usb stuff on PC, but I've never really looked into. I know all 360 wired stuff works on PC tho.

PS- you gotta remove that signature please. I love it, but we don't allow gifs in signatures.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Ah, that's a shame. I'll have to look into it more. Only want to make sure it works on those platforms
since I know most tourneys won't be Xbox. ( I think )

Sorry about that! Do you know how I can remove it? Thought there used to be a
signature editor. I may just be blind, I checked under personal details and avatar.

Also, thank you for the quick reply

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
Wireless ones work too Tim. You need a X360 wireless adapter which is about £10 - £15 (about $15 - $20). Plug it in, then pair it up.

I use a wireless controller on mine and it's fine. Not for fighting games though!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sorry about that! Do you know how I can remove it? Thought there used to be a
signature editor. I may just be blind, I checked under personal details and avatar.

Also, thank you for the quick reply
Np. :)

@RM JagoBlake :coffee:
Wireless ones work too Tim. You need a X360 wireless adapter which is about £10 - £15 (about $15 - $20). Plug it in, then pair it up.

I use a wireless controller on mine and it's fine. Not for fighting games though!
yea i forgot about that tho, hardly anyone would have let alone use a wireless 360 stick ;)

Yes I just got this in the mail. It's pretty much plug and play.
The EX SE works too, but for me, even though it is an XBOX 360 controller, I had to install extra drivers (just the basic xbox 360 drivers)