What's new

Arcade Stick (POV) Videos

nwo

Noob
I've seen a lot of gun shooting videos on YouTube called "POV" it stands for point of view, where the camera is basically looking through the sights as if you were shooting it yourself. I thought it would be a cool idea to do something like that with arcade sticks, I know these types of videos already exist but I was having a hard time searching for them.

Here's my "Arcade Stick Point of View" test video, I can't figure out how to render my webcam video in HD yet and it freezes after 3 minutes of recording. But eventually I wanna make some complete play through videos of UMK3. The camera should probably be in back of the stick in the future, but this was just a test...Which layout do you guys think is better, 1 or 2? Or any other suggestions.

Yeah #3 is the best out of all of them. Good job man, it could work out well. I've always wanted to see the POV of a stick before I got one.

nwo

Noob
I recorded this video today, I'm kind of a reptile noob. His infinite is "easier" to do on Jax. When I first saw the video, I thought it looked weird like the audio was out of sync or the videos weren't synced up, I know the videos are synced though after examining the reflection on my stick.

I'm gonna try to have an entire Kung Lao play through soon.