What's new

General/Other Aqua Troubles

PaintWeed

I'm THAT guy.
Hey everyone. I am a long time creeper but a first time poster. I'm just now getting really into aquaman. he's an effin beast. But I've been having some strange issues and I was wondering if it's just me or is anyone else having the same problems that I am?

Firstly, while in practice mode I was working on some basic combos.
I was working on L,L,DB+L,L,L,DB+M
Even though I can see that these are the exact inputs I put in while in practice mode, the combo always comes out at: L,L,DB+L,L,L,DB+L

Somehow the Trident Scoop comes out at the end of the combo instead of From the Deep. What the heck is the deal?

Lastly does anyone have any advice on connecting any moves after the trident scoop? I typically aim for M,M, DB+L. But sometimes I wiff because the spacing is weird depending on how far away they are when you hit them with it.

redeyes

Button Masher
turn off negitive edge. thats why your getting 11 db 1.
if you do that youre combo should go as planned.

also ur combo is a little weak try MM dbM bL M DBL FM L+H

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
If you turn off "Release Check" in the controller preset menu, these problems should be solved.

After trident scoop the typical BNB is 22 db2 (MB) followed by f2 1+3 as the ender. Depending on the distance, the timing changes, so it can be confusing at first but if you give it time I bet you'll get pretty consistent at knowing the different timings.

1=L
2=M
3=H