What's new

[Apr 4, 2016] T.E Mondays, MKX Weekly Casuals Streamed by CD JR in Princeton,... (Plainsboro, NJ)

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Starting on April 20th I will be hosting weekly offline casuals every Monday night from 7pm to 1am. Streamed by @@CD jr . Twitch.tv/cdjr02 . Location is in central NJ near Princeton. I will be posting an event for it weekly. If we get more than 10 I have a bigger place we can move to.

Special guests will likely include EGP Tyrant in may as well as many other top players from the North East (PA, NJ, and NY on a weekly basis.

Make no mistake, after long break the East Coast is back in Full force for MKX and with lesser players having leveled up since MK9 and the inclusion of newer players from the Break, expect our entire scene to be ready!

If you want to come please RVSP by reaching out to me here or on twitter @Mk_ClaudeVS

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
House of the Stroke sounds kinda wrong. Can we get that changed. Also i will do my best to make it to some of these. Depends on some stuff.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i can bring a set up, i have a monitor and ps4, how many set ups you guys have going there?

diamond

Became a tier whore out of frustration
Starting on April 20th I will be hosting weekly offline casuals every Monday night from 7pm to 1am. Streamed by @@CD jr . Twitch.tv/cdjr02 . Location is in central NJ near Princeton. I will be posting an event for it weekly. If we get more than 10 I have a bigger place we can move to.

Special guests will likely include EGP Tyrant in may as well as many other top players from the North East (PA, NJ, and NY on a weekly basis.

Make no mistake, after long break the East Coast is back in Full force for MKX and with lesser players having leveled up since MK9 and the inclusion of newer players from the Break, expect our entire scene to be ready!

If you want to come please RVSP by reaching out to me here or on twitter @Mk_ClaudeVS
Cool, would like to come through. How many people so far?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I hate not having a car -.-

I would settle for a damn bicycle at this point. Plainsboro can't be that far.
you could take the train. And ask Claude or Cossner if they would be willing to pick you up. Train is like 10-15 minutes away

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
HI Everyone, so last night we had 11 people show up so we ran an impromptu tournament.

Winner was @CD jr using only Jax!
Second place was 7L with the nonviable Kitana who made it grand finals in winners.
Third place was @RM Cossner with Reptile.

Also we had two new faces in Shark Tank and PumPum Raider.

A lot of beer and pizza were consumed as well as plenty of salt from yours truly. Archive is on twitch.tv/cdjr02

Supreme Champion: CD Jr
Worthy Adversary: 7L
Maybe Next Time: Cossner
4th place: Swift Tom Hanks
5th place tie: Ray Riazy
Claude VonStroke
7th place tie: Icy Black Deep
John Nitti
9th place tie: Eviler
PumPum Raider
Shark Tank