What's new

Application for current MK11 dashes and why I think they are a good idea for THIS game

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Why is every thread devolving into an argument?
Because we're out for blood.

Selfishly, I don't care about the dashes. IIIIIIFFFFF the game is too slow, I'm more a walk speed kinda guy. Never enjoyed slapping my stick like it's disappointed me.
:rolleyes:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You literally just repeated everything already said about the game.

Can we stop with these threads yet?
Btw, so that you don't say I'm just being a dick. Ultradavid said you CAN cancel a dash into block or normals, but not just as fast as MK9. So we'll see when the game is out. This can be tweaked if needed.
You guys alright? I can’t tell if you didn’t read what they said or if you just lack basic reading comprehension.

Maybe you both just assumed the thread was saying something it wasn’t and didn’t read the OP but still for some reason thought it’d be smart to comment as if you did?

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I don’t get why people get so butt hurt about making opinion threads. As long as the op does not state things as a fact and just want to start a conversation, I see no problem with it. Are we supposed not to discuss anything about gameplay in a forum website until the game is released? As long as its friendly light conversation, what’s wrong with speculating a bit. Asking for changes is too much imo but I see the op taking too much shit and I don’t even agree with what he or she is saying.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
I don’t get why people get so butt hurt about making opinion threads. As long as the op does not state things as a fact and just want to start a conversation, I see no problem with it. Are we supposed not to discuss anything about gameplay in a forum website until the game is released? As long as its friendly light conversation, what’s wrong with speculating a bit. Asking for changes is too much imo but I see the op taking too much shit and I don’t even agree with what he or she is saying.
Kind of a recurring theme, no?