What's new

Apex 2012 Shoutouts

Hitoshura

Head Cage
We all know what this thread is ment for LOL

First id like to thank Apex 2012 for having MK9 in the roster of games this year.

Shout outs to the smelly Smash Bros players. Please learn to bath properly

Shout outs to [MENTION=58]9.95[/MENTION] and [MENTION=255]Shock[/MENTION] for saving the day and bringing the Asus monitors to play on

Shout outs to Local Battles for supplying the umvc3 and ssf4 players with monitors as well. Always great to see you John.

Shout outs to [MENTION=7586]bifuteki[/MENTION] for providing a stream for MK9 Top 8. Also thanks for the free sticker and subway sandwiches :3

Shout outs to [MENTION=4675]CD jr[/MENTION]. for winning yet ANOTHER major. Love you bro no homo. See you thursday.

Shout outs to Chris G for taking second with reptile. I thought you were gonna quit MK b/c of umvc3 but It glad to see you @ your prime again. :)

Shout outs to [MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] for taking third. I know you were upset for going 0-6 in top 8 but everyone has there bad days. Especially b/c we all woke up EXTREMELY early in order to get ready for Apex. Remember the advice I gave you after the tournament. See you Thursday as well.

Shout outs to [MENTION=2765]KT Smith[/MENTION] for getting 4th with smoke. I remember when I first met you your smoke was pretty decent, but now in such a short time you broken out of that shell and become a force to be reckoned with. Your the shit bro! See you Thursday

Shout outs to [MENTION=4772]blueNINE[/MENTION] for making it into top 8. Your the shit. I love seeing your at majors and I can't wait to chill with you again at Winter Brawl.

Shout outs to [MENTION=3074]Jer[/MENTION] for making it into top 8 with Mileena. Although your one match you played was against Kung Lao, which is a bad match for mileena, you still did well. I have to say this is probably one of the best Mileenas in the MK9 scene right now. See you at winter brawl.

Shout outs to [MENTION=2311]Sabin[/MENTION] for making top 8 and not only putting me into losers but also knocking me out of the tournament XD. Your reptile is scary as hell. My raiden needs to improve a little more so I can actually take Matches off of you rather than rounds. So next time you won't be so lucky :evilgrin1: It always fun commentating with you!

Shout outs to [MENTION=5334]mcpeanuts[/MENTION] for making top 8 with Liu Kang. Dude I love watching Kang play. Its all WAHP WAHP WAAAH!!! Your one of the Best Kangs and I can't wait to see you @ Winter Brawl.

Shout outs to [MENTION=3429]PimpUigi[/MENTION]. Our match as intense and your scorpion scares me. Can't wait to see you at Revolution X

Shout outs to @ShadowZeroKyo. Dude don't get discouraged from loosing with Baraka. Hes not a bad character. You just need to improve. Scariest Baraka I fought was [MENTION=4]THTB[/MENTION]. Talk to him and get some pointers b/c his baraka destroyed my Noob and made a new asshole for me in the process.

Shout outs to the Kitana player I fought first game. just keep watching VSM every week and your Kitana will get better. You have potential!

Shout outs yo the random Raiden player I played in the tournament. I was told you don't play this game to much but theres room for improvement. Thanks for cheering for me in the tournament. :)

Shout outs to New jersey subways for carrying something NY Subways don't have. Peanut Butter cookies. I got in instant erection when I saw those. <3

Shout outs to the Smash Bros players again for wearing weird Furry wolf and cat hats. I guess your into that stuff....idk. Shits weird but what ever floats your boat. Who am I to judge....oh wait I'm Hito :3

Id like to take this time and write a message...no a letter to all those on TYM for talking shit about [MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] performance last night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear TYM couch warriors,

Who are you to say Reo loosing his touch? Everyone has their bad days in the competitive gaming scene. Ive had them as well as CD Jr., Maxter, Tom Brady, etc. I'd like to see you all come down to a major and compete and see how far you all get. Your know were near the level of MK9 players like us. So stop being 13 years old and hiding behind a invisible Internet wall flexing your E-Muscles and grow up

<3 Hitoshura :3

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Ima do shoutouts in a bit, getting ready to vomit from this cold or wtv I got as soon as I got back into MTL

Mmmk shoutouts now

[MENTION=3088]Hitoshura[/MENTION] For always being godlike and a great guy. Those PB cookies were so damn good, and your set with Pimpuigi was crazy man. You deserved that W

[MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION] aka Shreksbigdick Damn dude, so close to top 8, :( Next time we meet, I wanna play alot with you and learn the Sektor MU

[MENTION=58]9.95[/MENTION] and [MENTION=255]Shock[/MENTION] Great to see you guys, was nice that I actually got a chance to talk with you two this time. Prolly won't be able to make it out to Rev X because it's so close, but I hope it's as awesome as everyone is making it sound

[MENTION=4675]CD jr[/MENTION] Grats on another tournament win, nice to actually meet and talk with you. GG's with the 3 games we played, I'd love to get in more sometime if possible

[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] You always so quiet, maybe next time I should just talk to you. I thought you woulda had Chris in your games, all you needa do is grab

[MENTION=2765]KT Smith[/MENTION] Dude, you placed soooo damn well, and your smoke is so dirty it's insane. I wanna get some games against you at Winter Brawl.

[MENTION=3429]PimpUigi[/MENTION] My Mileena>Yours hold that shit.

Nah but for real good games man, your scorp is really solid, had a great time with friendlies.

[MENTION=8871]Death[/MENTION] Idk if that's even your name on here but wtv. Dudeman, we got raped by Lao, I think I know wtf to do in this MU now after rewatching my streamed match. Nice seeing you.

[MENTION=5334]mcpeanuts[/MENTION] Great great great talking to you and congrats on getting 7th with me :) Your kang is so good.

[MENTION=4772]blueNINE[/MENTION] aka Alexander FREENINE Smith Great set man, even though you laid the business on me, I learned alot from that and I have so much respect for you as a player and as a person. Good games man.

Oh and you should've beat Chris in SF, just saying.

Chris G - You prolly won't read this, but GG's for raping me with Noob, I'm clearly garbage.

Dudes I played in my pool.

Freddy player - Sorry I don't remember your name, I was so scared when I saw you choose Freddy, I had no clue what to do. Next time I'm around were gunna get more games in.

Cage/Sub player - Great games, good stuff taking me to game 3 with your sub, I learned how you play though so that kinda helped me in the end.

Mileena dude - You are so godlike it's crazy. So damn funny, I can't even comprehend. I hope you actually pick this game back up so we can have yet another amazing Mileena player on the scene.

[MENTION=2311]Sabin[/MENTION] Always placing top 8 as usual, so consistent good shit

Special shoutout to [MENTION=5207]jamessmk[/MENTION] for liking my posts, I haven't actually met you but I saw you at NEC and you were funny as hell, next time imma introduce myself

Stream monsters: You're all free

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
[MENTION=255]Shock[/MENTION] Your Macho Man blew mine away. You should do commentary like that. So much fun seeing you.

[MENTION=58]9.95[/MENTION] Thank you so much for everything you do for the community and helping to run the tournament. (this goes to [MENTION=255]Shock[/MENTION] too) I am always happy to see you and I can't get enough of the good vibes we all exude.

[MENTION=7586]bifuteki[/MENTION] Thanks for getting us on stream, and using the Brony trolling pics. Fun stuff. You should come down to Philadelphia every Saturday for the Pony Kombat Parties. People come over, there's pizza and cupcakes, we watch the new episode and play MK9.

[MENTION=7458]KPB BrOkenOneup[/MENTION] Your Sub Zero is so technically sound it's amazing. You should switch to Bi Han though. Hematayu!! It's a shame they didn't let you commentate. Your straight man style is some of the best around. We should train as a tag team for Fire & Ice (which is coincidentally our commentary style too). Scorpion and Sub Zero together have extremely devastating tag combos.

[MENTION=4675]CD jr[/MENTION]. Thank you for going nostalgic with me to Melee for a match. I'll be looking for the head clap in the future!! I'm excited to see you going to Final Round, I wish I could make it (I should check for car pools).

@Chris G Rep the Human Reptile! Yoshi is in the game! I still don't understand why you do such complicated corner combos which do significantly less damage...321~Zangief Hand, 321~Force Ball, 321~ender no meter and 40%+ damage, it's even super easy to hit confirm.
Even mid screen when you get the 321~elbow dash NJP you do slow ball, 32~fast ball,321~ender when you should be doing fast ball first to get the real damage. 321~Elbow Dash NJP 32~slow ball, fast ball, 321~ender will give you more damage, and still let you do slow ball first so you can get slow ball as the ender.

[MENTION=8871]Death[/MENTION] You were so robbed. You raped Kung Lao. I really appreciated everything you said to me at this tournament, I thought I was crazy and it's good to know someone else had the same viewpoint that I had. I can't wait until we can hang out again.
IMHO you're going to be a consistent top 8 sooner than later in this game.

[MENTION=3088]Hitoshura[/MENTION] Mr. Nostalgia right here. Best references to old school topics. Our matches could have gone either way and I'm glad that no matter what; someone cool won. Also, the girl smash player in the Pinkie Pie shirt smelled real nice (a Cupcake is not a hat!). I told her boyfriend that she's perfect for me! I hope he wasn't offended...I purposefully avoided getting their gamer names so I would be able to hold myself back from talking to them online.

[MENTION=5207]jamessmk[/MENTION] I didn't see you there, so this will be your NEC shout out. I had so much fun hanging out with you in the CD's room. Everything we talked about from MK1 home versions to how I was actually sober (I don't drink) was so cool. You really are a Paper Legend! : )

[MENTION=3074]Jer[/MENTION] You're damn straight your Mileena is better than mine! WTF were you thinking?! Haha. My Mileena just has the most damage on her combos. But tech skill sure doesn't win matches, and you along with the three other Mileena players at NEC certainly have the better fundamentals and mind games. : )

[MENTION=2765]KT Smith[/MENTION] Great matches man. It's cool you brought company with you to the tournament as well. Reminds me of my past...

@MK Peanuts (hopefully this will kick in later, if not [MENTION=5334]mcpeanuts[/MENTION] for now) hanging out with you during the top 8 was unbelievable. I haven't laughed that much since the NEC top 8 with [MENTION=5216]Mikemetroid[/MENTION]. Five to seven people chanting "Gotcha!" and "Smoke Smoke Smoke" with me was the best. CD Jr. really seemed like he was doing air grab on purpose when he hit five to seven air grabs in one match! You also enjoyed the off mic commentary of Doggy Fresh (the other guy behind us) even more than I thought you would.

[MENTION=3429]PimpUigi[/MENTION] You're just, TOO Sweet!!

[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] We almost got to hang out! Maybe next time...and remember, you were dubbed C&C 3 Kane's Wrath for a reason! Beat down Spacecraft 2 and show that RTS who's boss!

[MENTION=2760]Slips[/MENTION] How much would it cost to sponsor you a plane ticket and bring you to Winter Brawl?

[MENTION=9393]Sushi[/MENTION] Another late NEC shout out. Thanks for teaching me about size zero. Keep that sexy fashion sense going!

[MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION] Can't wait for Revolution X. I hope you'll come down to place the day before for casuals. I got two 34 inch HDTV's right next to each other, and a 27 inch SDTV in front of the couch in the living room. So if we get six players, and two extra setups then we can all play non stop and have an amazing level up session. If you come with [MENTION=8871]Death[/MENTION], there's guaranteed [MENTION=10737]Skkra[/MENTION], and myself. Unlikelies but possibles are Teef and my Kabal friend who plays on the Genesis 6 button pad. He's also the one who makes the pizza and cupcakes, so there probably won't be any this time unless he gets back from Boston.

Mk was the only fun part of apex, Bi han is actually my favorite sub! If ur friends list isn't full give me an add on either system pimpuigi

[MENTION=58]9.95[/MENTION] Thanks for running this thing, doing commentary, all that good stuff. I'm sorry that my character is so annoying! I would pick a less annoying character but Liu Kang is just too godlike.

[MENTION=255]Shock[/MENTION] Good seeing you, bro. I'm definitely gonna try to make it out to Revolution X, just trying to work out the logistics of it right now.

[MENTION=8703]Dogysamich[/MENTION] Thanks for including MK9 at your tournament, I had a ball and if you have it again next year I'll definitely come out.

[MENTION=2311]Sabin[/MENTION] GGs and congrats on 5th. It's real hard to get in against that Kenshi, that's some pro zoning.

[MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION] GGs for the two sets we played. Both sets had some of the closest games I've ever played against anyone. Really easily could have been you instead of me in top 8. Hopefully the next major you're at they got human Sektor already on the console so they don't have to unlock him, lol

Vex Kasrani: GGs dude. I know my character can be pretty annoying to play against so I understand. Block low until you see the overhead, that's the rule of thumb.

Gummo: GGs, much respect for playing on a SNES controller (the best controller!)

[MENTION=7944]Shadow Zero Kyo[/MENTION] GGs, props for running Baraka. I've put a fair amount of time into Baraka myself, so fortunately I knew where the frame traps were. That character will fuck you up if you don't know what he's capable of, true story.

[MENTION=4772]blueNINE[/MENTION] Good shit getting fifth, dude! Shout outs to Massachusetts for being Godlike. With a capital G. And in italics. Everyone from Massachusetts who entered got top 8. Who else can say that. Well I guess Montreal can. Shout outs to Montreal for being Godlike.

[MENTION=3088]Hitoshura[/MENTION] Nice job on 9th place and thanks for rooting for me in my top 8 match. I watched it last night and it's pretty clear whose camp you were in, lol. Sorry I could not come away with the dub, Arturo is kinda good at this game. Well I did my best.

[MENTION=3429]PimpUigi[/MENTION] We gotta make yelling "Gotcha" after Jax's air throw a thing. I'm picturing 2000 people yelling it in Evo grand finals. That would be amazing.

[MENTION=2765]KT Smith[/MENTION] Thanks for the tips on Smoke. I dunno how much of it I'm gonna be able to apply, I want to focus on Liu Kang right now; I kinda just got top 8 with the guy so maybe I should just stick with him. In any case it was nice to hear your thoughts on Smoke theory and execution. Congratulations on getting 4th and for blowing up my pal blueNINE (also referred to in some circles as "Freenine", because of how free he is).

[MENTION=4675]CD jr[/MENTION] Congratulations on yet another first place finish. Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy. Hoping to see you at Revolution X.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!!
[MENTION=5334]mcpeanuts[/MENTION] - Thanks for the shoutout, but it wasn't -my- tournament. I was just a commentator (for melee). I will make sure your thanks gets passed on to the TOs, though! Thanks for coming out!

[MENTION=5334]mcpeanuts[/MENTION] - Thanks for the shoutout, but it wasn't -my- tournament. I was just a commentator (for melee). I will make sure your thanks gets passed on to the TOs, though! Thanks for coming out!
Oh woops my bad. Well thanks for passing it along.