What's new

Apex 2012 full results...Including pools

Noob
Full results... I'll try to give as much detail as possible...

1. vVv CDJr.
2. LB NYChris G
3. vVv REO
4. VSM KT Smith
5. TS Sabin
5. Alexander Smith
7. MK Peanuts
7. Jer
9. Death
9. Phase 3
9. VSM Hitoshura
9. SwiftTomHanks
13. Sol Leks
13. VSM Dark Natas
13. Pimpuigi
13. Vex Kasrani
17. j666
17. whoyouwit559
17. Daniel L
17. KBP Broken 1-up
17. Scary
17. kemee
17. Gummo
17. Shadow Zero Kyo
25. Chains
25. No Cash
25. Speed
25. Kergon
25. SunLioness
25. Sung457
25. LB Bear
32. God Plays Claw

Pool A

1: vVv CDJr. - WB: Defeated j666, Defeated whoyouwit559, Defeated Death(WF)
2: Alexander Smith - WB: Defeated Melo, Lost to Death LB: Defeated j666, Deafeated Sol Leks, Defeated Death(LF)
3: Death - WB: Defeated Sol Leks, Defeated Alexander Smith, Lost to vVv CDJr.(WF) LB: Lost to Alexander Smith(LF)
4: Sol Leks - WB: Lost to Death LB: Defeated No Cash, Defeated whoyouwit559, Lost to Alexander Smith
5: j666 - WB: Defeated No Cash, Lost to vVv CDJr. LB: Defeated Chains, Lost to Alexander Smith
5: whoyouwit559 - WB: Defeated Chains, Lost to vVv CDJr. LB: Lost to Sol Leks
7: Chains - WB: Lost to whoyouwit559, Lost to j666
7: No Cash - WB: Lost to j666 LB: Defeated Melo, Lost to Sol Leks
9: Melo - WB: Lost to Alexander Smith LB: Lost to No Cash

Pool B

1: LB NYChris G - WB: Defeated Phase 3, Defeated Daniel L., Defeated Jer(WF)
2: Jer - WB: Defeated VSM Dark Natas, Defeated KBP Broken 1-up, Lost to LB NYChris G(WF) LB: Defeated Phase 3(LF)
3: Phase 3 - WB: Lost to LB NYChris G LB: Defeated Kergon, Defeated KBP Broken 1-up, Defeated VSM Dark Natas, Lost to Jer
4: VSM Dark Natas - WB: Lost to Jer LB: Defeated Speed, Defeated Daniel L., Lost to Phase 3
5: Daniel L. - WB: Defeated Kergon, Lost to LB NYChris G LB: Lost to VSM Dark Natas
5: KBP Broken 1-up - WB: Defeated Speed, Lost to Jer LB: Lost to Phase 3
7: Speed - WB: Lost to KBP Broken 1-up LB: Lost to VSM Dark Natas
7: Kergon - WB: Lost to Daniel L. LB: Lost to Phase 3

Pool C

1: VSM KT Smith - WB: Defeated God Plays Claw, Defeated Pimpuigi, Defeated TS Sabin(WF)
2: TS Sabin - WB: Defeated SunLioness, Defeated VSM Hitoshura, Lost to VSM KT Smith(WF) LB: Defeated VSM Hitoshura(LF)
3: VSM Hitoshura - WB: Defeated Scary, Lost to TS Sabin LB: Defeated kemee, Defeated Pimpuigi, Lost to TS Sabin(LF)
4: Pimpuigi - WB: Defeated Sung457, Lost to VSM KT Smith LB: Defeated Scary, Lost to VSM Hitoshura
5: Scary - WB: Lost to VSM Hitoshura LB: Defeated SunLioness, Lost to Pimpuigi
5: kemee - WB: Lost to SunLioness LB: Defeated God Plays Claw, Defeated Sung457, Lost to VSM Hitoshura
7: SunLioness - WB: Defeated kemee, Lost to TS Sabin LB: Lost to Scary
7: Sung457 - WB: Lost to Pimpuigi LB: Lost to kemee
9: God Plays Claw - WB: Lost to VSM KT Smith LB: Lost to kemee

Pool D

1: vVv REO - WB: Defeated Gummo, Defeated Vex Kasrani, Defeated SwiftTomHanks, Defeated MK Peanuts(WF)
2: MK Peanuts - WB: Defeated Shadow Zero Kyo, Lost to SwiftTomHanks LB: Defeated Gummo, Defeated Vex Kasrani, Defeated SwiftTomHanks(LF)
3: SwiftTomHanks - WB: Defeated Nitro, Defeated MK Peanuts, Lost to vVvREO(WF) LB: Lost to MK Peanuts(LF)
4: Vex Kasrani - WB: Defeated LB Bear, Lost to vVv REO LB: Defeated Shadow Zero Kyo, Lost to MK Peanuts
5: Gummo - WB: Lost to vVv REO LB: Defeated LB Bear, Lost to MK Peanuts
5: Shadow Zero Kyo - WB: Lost to MK Peanuts LB: Defeated Nitro, Lost to Vex Kasrani
7: LB Bear - WB: Lost to Vex Kasrani LB: Lost to Gummo
7: Nitro - WB: DQ vs SwiftTomHanks LB: DQ vs. Shadow Zero Kyo

Top 8

1: vVv CDJr. - WB: Defeated LB NYChris G, Defeated vVv REO(WF), Defeated LB NYChris G(GF)
2: LB NYChris G - WB: Lost to vVv CDJr. LB: Defeated TS Sabin, Defeated VSM KT Smith, Defeated vVv REO(LF), Lost to vVv CDJr.(GF)
3: vVv REO - WB: Defeated VSM KT Smith, Lost to vVv CDJr. LB: Lost to LB NYChris G(LF)
4: VSM KT Smith - WB: Lost to vVv REO LB: Defeated Alexander Smith, Lost to LB NYChris G
5: TS Sabin - LB: Defeated MK Peanuts, Lost to LB NYChris G
5: Alexander Smith - LB: Defeated Jer, Lost to VSM KT Smith
7: MK Peanuts - LB: Lost to TS Sabin
7: Jer - LB: Lost to Alexander Smith

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Full results... I'll try to give as much detail as possible...

1. vVv CDJr.
2. LB NYChris G
3. vVv REO
4. VSM KT Smith
5. TS Sabin
5. Alexander Smith
7. MK Peanuts
7. Jer
9. Death
9. Phase 3
9. VSM Hitoshura
9. SwiftTomHanks
13. Sol Leks
13. VSM Dark Natas
13. Pimpuigi
13. Vex Kasrani
17. j666
17. whoyouwit559
17. Daniel L
17. KBP Broken 1-up
17. Scary
17. kemee
17. Gummo
17. Shadow Zero Kyo
25. Chains
25. No Cash
25. Speed
25. Kergon
25. SunLioness
25. Sung457
25. LB Bear
32. God Plays Claw

Pool A

1: vVv CDJr. - WB: Defeated j666, Defeated whoyouwit559, Defeated Death(WF)
2: Alexander Smith - WB: Defeated Melo, Lost to Death LB: Defeated j666, Deafeated Sol Leks, Defeated Deat(LF)
3: Death - WB: Defeated Sol Leks, Defeated Alexander Smith, Lost to vVv CDJr.(WF) LB: Lost to Alexander Smith(LF)
4: Sol Leks - WB: Lost to Death LB: Defeated No Cash, Defeated whoyouwit559, Lost to Alexander Smith
5: j666 - WB: Defeated No Cash, Lost to vVv CDJr. LB: Defeated Chains, Lost to Alexander Smith
5: whoyouwit559 - WB: Defeated Chains, Lost to vVv CDJr. LB: Lost to Sol Leks
7: Chains - WB: Lost to whoyouwit559, Lost to j666
7: No Cash - WB: Lost to j666 LB: Defeated Melo, Lost to Sol Leks
9: Melo - WB: Lost to Alexander Smith LB: Lost to No Cash

More updates coming later!!!
Before he sees it and RAGES lol MC Peanuts not MK

I (Melo) majorly dropped the ball at this tournament, haha. I played No Cash, like, 20 times before the tournament and won all but one set. Of course I lose one more set to him in tournament.

Whatever, it was fun regardless. I enjoyed my set vs. Smith, that shit was fun. Ironically I did better against him than No Cash. I blame it on the fact that I've never touched a PS3 controller before this tournament. :p

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!!
I hope you all had a good time at this.

I have to assume everything went, at the least, o.k. because I didn't hear of any "holy god MK9 is melting down" moments. It was a rough experience on my end. :x

Noob
MK9 went just fine... we basically brought all our own equipment, seeded our own pools, ran our own brackets and generally took care of ourselves and our players. I hope all the players had a great time. Thank you to everyone at Apex for getting MK involved!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!!
Really? MK9 went fine? ... maybe that's why I didn't hear anything. x: Everything else except for Smash64 and Pokemon was D:

But cool, glad it worked out! Sorry for not hanging around that much, I spent a lot of my time doing legwork on my off day, then ducking out of said work to play MBAACC.