What's new

Anyway of patching MK9 offline *PS3* ?

Draeka

Super Ninja
Hi everyone,

Is there anyway of applying the latest Mk patches without having a internet connection?

The reason im asking is that there’s a tournament coming up and organizers are going to be using the unpatched version of mk, apparently it’s to much admin work to psychically patch 16 ps3s online

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions then please let me know

Thanks

I would offer myself to patch each one, playing unpatched will suck alot.
Patching 16 ps3s wont take that long. Maybe an hour tops.

On the acctual question, I don't know

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Not anytime soon.

But [user]GoogleMyName[/user] has to download SSFIV AE on 28 Xbox 360's in ONE night for the CEO tourney.

Unfortunately you gotta do it. Its part of being a TO.

Draeka

Super Ninja
Thanks guys, the organizer is finally going to update everything, its amazing what alot of complaining can accomplish

SGX

Noob
You can actually copy the "Downloaded Settings" save file to a USB memory card, and copy it to all of the PS3s. (You can even copy the player settings to unlock Quan Chi and Cyber Sub)

You may get a message saying that the save data is from another user and that you won't be able to save your progress, but that's ok. The patch will still be effective.

Is there a way to tell if the game is already patched if you're stuck offline? I'm running the MK bracket for a tourney tomorrow and I'd prefer not messing up someone's save if they already have the update.

If not, I'll just use the flash drive method and copy the patch on to all the systems there.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Go to options -> gameplay options -> hold both right triggers/bumpers and then hit the triangle/Y button.

Xbox should be (0.138s-226 x 3c49b339)
Ps3 should be (0.138s-226 x 5c3efe4d)

I might be wrong on the 226 part.