What's new

General/Other - Shinnok Anyone still use Boneshaper?

gibster13

A fan of fans
Even though its true its unreactable but since when did being a top player make you have suprior reactions than a normal/weak player? Top players wont always have better reactions.
On average a top player should have better reactions for that's a key part to being a top player. The 'normal' players can have good reactions, that do in fact compete with top player,s but generally, i don't think so.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
If it's a fuzzy guard or a reaction, why does it matter to you guys? Point here is some people gets to block it consistently. If you can't block it for your life, it doesn't mean you have to target someone that claims to do so.

Parasurama

Dragon
I am also new to Boneshaper and Shinnok in general, any advice? Any links I should look at besides watching Wound Cowboy?

Tweedy

Noob
Delaying the low just isn't an option, then?
I guess I never got around to responding to this.

I don't understand your post in response to mine. If I had said "you can fuzzy guard it every time", or something like that, then I would understand your response. However, I just said that it's possible.

And it is possible. It's better to have 50/50s that are impossible to fuzzy guard, than ones that can be. Am I right?

With War God I sometimes do F3 EX overhead or just EX overhead, because it's possible to fuzzy guard B14 EX overhead or B1 EX overhead. Will someone fuzzy guard that in a real match, even 3 or 4/10 times? No, probably not. I just feel better knowing that you have to guess.

Fellow_Swordsman

"One mind, one blade."
I main all of Kenshi's 3 variations, but my best secondary is Shinnok, specifically Boneshaper. It's still a really strong character with decent zoning and can open people up. A gimmick that I like doing is going for either 1123 (which ends in an oh) or 112 F4 (which is obviously a low). I haven't tested it much so it can probably be fuzzy guarded and I know both options can be armored through, but...I don't know. But it seems to be working for me online :cool: