What's new

Anyone see REO?

So far detroitballin's shang and sektroll's sektroll impressed me the most. I really enjoyed Shuryoken's Sub as well but it's too bad he lost. Can't wait to see REO. Oh and Slips really does have a good scorp.

Kwon

---->----
So far detroitballin's shang and sektroll's sektroll impressed me the most. I really enjoyed Shuryoken's Sub as well but it's too bad he lost. Can't wait to see REO. Oh and Slips really does have a good scorp.
Gotta love Konqrr as well though!

Konqrr VS Slips was EPIC!

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I was not so impressed with Sektroll. He is very high level but, after seeing him not flameburner as the last hit I thought he was not so great. I mean, he won comfortably and is the best Sektor player I have ever seen but I thought it would be more.

I have been really impressed by Lord of the Fly though and Slips.

Robotic

Gentleman.
I was not so impressed with Sektroll. He is very high level but, after seeing him not flameburner as the last hit I thought he was not so great. I mean, he won comfortably and is the best Sektor player I have ever seen but I thought it would be more.

armchair quarterbacks man....

REO just outplayed his oppenent, with my favorite character, Mileena!
He brings the best out of Mileena, his oppenent hasn't even had the room to breath...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Yea sektroll was in my pool

I got winners he got losers

You guys hyped him up for MK, great player