What's new

Anyone here play Halo?

Enenra

Go to hell.
The only other Halo and MK player I know is MK Kobra, but I think he is a Halo 3 guy.
Does anyone else here get down with Halo? I use to be pretty competitive before I left for MK, but all this talk of Halo 4 coming out this Winter has me ready to get back into it. Probably less competitive stuff, but open. Anyways, if anyone here wants to play with a sniper whore, hit me up.

ryublaze

Noob
I was really into Halo 3, then Reach kind of ruined it for me. I was still good at Reach but the gameplay just seemed weird. My skill in Halo 3 is 43. I only played Halo 1 and 2 at my cousin's house. I'm not sure if I'm going to get Halo 4 because I'm going to college next year and I stopped paying for XBL. but yeah I loved Halo 3.

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
I used to play Halo competitively, back in the Halo 3 days. :) Love me some MLG Guardian! I started to play Halo: Reach but I didn't like it. Traded Halo for MK. I hope Halo 4 is as good as H2 or H1.

Enenra

Go to hell.
RedRaptor10 Brownie
343i is taking over Halo, and supposedly they are really trying to get back to Halo 3's fast play style and high skill gap, battle rifle and everything. They are straying away from Reach's armor abilities, bloom, and Campaign-esque maps. They are making completely new maps with MLG in mind, and exploring Master Chief as a character. All that's staying from Reach is sprint.

I'll be honest, they had me at Master Chief and no armor lock. No bloom was too much, I nerdgasmed all over my couch.

I wasn't very good at Halo 3 until the end of its prime. It was my first online game and my first shooter. I learned pretty quick, I'd say I'm pretty decent now. Much better at Halo than MK.

R00KI30FTH3Y3AR

(S)teel (V)alley (K)ombat
I'm kind of sad to hear about the fact that they're distancing it from Reach, but alls well that ends well. I thought they were headed in the right direction with Reach, but who knows, H4 may very well be even better than we all can imagine. If you play any Reach, Enenra add me. GT is the same as my username here.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I played Halo and Halo 2. Halo one was one of my favorite shooters at the time and Halo 2 I liked until I played xbl and realized there was a rocket launcher sword glitch. Then i said fuck this game LOL

I just play TF2 casually now.

i played halo 2 and was a halo 3 freak i didnt like halo reach that much but i am excited to see what 343 does with halo 4.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I'm kind of sad to hear about the fact that they're distancing it from Reach, but alls well that ends well. I thought they were headed in the right direction with Reach, but who knows, H4 may very well be even better than we all can imagine. If you play any Reach, Enenra add me. GT is the same as my username here.
Ok, will do. Reach was good, but it wasn't Halo 3 good. Bloom and armor lock are whack. Bloom makes the game more random and takes away some of the skill. Armor lock is flat out retarded. I didn't like the 5 shots to kill. Sprint was a really good idea, and the new firefight was great. I just want Halo 3 with a good campaign that's hard as shit on legendary, with new maps and some new power weapons. And go back to achievements for armor, not buying armor, that makes armor purely for spending dough and less of a "Look at this dope suit I got for beating this bitch on legendary."

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
If they get rid of the armor i will be ALL about Halo 4. I loved every halo game up until reach and was really good at them as well. I've had so many great experiences with halo 1,2,3. But Armor and that fucking horrible ranking system ruined reach. Give us back our ranks and get rid of noob bullshit armor and it will be great again!

Enenra

Go to hell.
If they get rid of the armor i will be ALL about Halo 4. I loved every halo game up until reach and was really good at them as well. I've had so many great experiences with halo 1,2,3. But Armor and that fucking horrible ranking system ruined reach. Give us back our ranks and get rid of noob bullshit armor and it will be great again!
They are doing away with armor lock and bringing back the ranking system. I'm psyched they are listening to the community, I just hope they listen to the right people.

Big Frog

Noob
Unholy shit, a Turok mention????? Me and one of my best friends from back then wore Rage Wars out. Absolutely loved that game. That and Road Rash 64.

but haven't enjoyed Halo after Halo 2. Say what you want about Halo, but Combat Evolved is still one of my favorite games of all time. Tons and tons of fun times playing that game. Whenever we have family get togethers it's always MK and Halo 1 multiplayer.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
lol I just suck at shooters and I don't have an Xbox so the last time I played Halo was back when Halo 2 was still the hot stuff.

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
Loved Halo 3, couldn't get into Reach until the Title Update playlists were introduced.

Really excited for Halo 4, just hoping they don't bring back those fucking jetpacks.

aj1701

Noob
lol I just suck at shooters and I don't have an Xbox so the last time I played Halo was back when Halo 2 was still the hot stuff.
I've never even played Halo2. Was into Halo when it was out. We used to have Friday night halo after work until like 2am.

We even played during the day. Stumped on a problem? Let's play some Halo! No xbox now though so probably won't be playing it.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
<--- previously competitive Halo 3 SWAT player GC iTz G0d Mod3 won 2 locals and won 80% of the stupid little clan wars we had.

Trueskill was stupidly low though lol.Like 30-40

EDIT: Anyone have Halo CE:AE? (Anniversary Edition not Arcade Edition >=( ) I need to finish that bitch on Legendary.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Armor lock is the worst thing to ever happen to Halo... Hyped for Halo 4!
I think it was bloom. Took the skill out of aiming.

See you on H4 then :D

<--- previously competitive Halo 3 SWAT player GC iTz G0d Mod3 won 2 locals and won 80% of the stupid little clan wars we had.
Trueskill was stupidly low though lol.Like 30-40

EDIT: Anyone have Halo CE:AE? (Anniversary Edition not Arcade Edition >=( ) I need to finish that bitch on Legendary.
I do. Chill mang I need to beat 343 Guilty Spark and up on legendary.

I never liked SWAT. The best thing evar was the 4 shot BR IMO. Snipes/BR for life