What's new

Anyone here have playstyle like Jackie Chan?

Raphael Valiant

PSN: slickz_23
Just curious guys, are anyone here have the playstyle like jackie did? Like throwing things of and how making the environtment to be more useful in the game? I usually like to jump off the opponent and seldom use the hammer or other that can be use to projectile at enemy. Post your experience or opinion here.. thx

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Crystalline tremor can make his own interactables. Other than that I'm not sure what you're looking for.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
There is no Jackie Chan but Jackie Chan

But iv scrubbed my way into some predator resets with hunter :D

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Just curious guys, are anyone here have the playstyle like jackie did? Like throwing things of and how making the environtment to be more useful in the game? I usually like to jump off the opponent and seldom use the hammer or other that can be use to projectile at enemy. Post your experience or opinion here.. thx
I pick Lin Kuie Temple practically every game, I'm always using the jump interactables and throwing fireballs. Both are really strong for Hat Trick

Raphael Valiant

I pick Lin Kuie Temple practically every game, I'm always using the jump interactables and throwing fireballs. Both are really strong for Hat Trick
Oh ive got your point. Use projectile and make it useable with hat trick variation, ineresting. Any other variation that makes a combo like that too maybe?

I GOT HANDS

Oh ive got your point. Use projectile and make it useable with hat trick variation, ineresting. Any other variation that makes a combo like that too maybe?
I know my first main, Grandmaster Sub, has great synergy with Lin Kuei Temple as well. You can open the match up with D4 into Clone, have a Clone shield up and throw a projectile at them, also many other times in the matches. You can also set up a Clone, use the "leap" interactables to jump behind them, and then immediately Slide or JiK or something similar, and it can push them into the Clone give you a combo follow up.

Hat Trick is similar because he set up a Hat Trap then jump over his opponent and you got him covered on both sides. You can also Divekick in the air meaning he is really strong user of the bells.

I make use of interactables more than anybody I've ever seen lol, but I enjoy playing like Jackie Chan, he's my favorite martial artist too

Raphael Valiant

I know my first main, Grandmaster Sub, has great synergy with Lin Kuei Temple as well. You can open the match up with D4 into Clone, have a Clone shield up and throw a projectile at them, also many other times in the matches. You can also set up a Clone, use the "leap" interactables to jump behind them, and then immediately Slide or JiK or something similar, and it can push them into the Clone give you a combo follow up.

Hat Trick is similar because he set up a Hat Trap then jump over his opponent and you got him covered on both sides. You can also Divekick in the air meaning he is really strong user of the bells.

I make use of interactables more than anybody I've ever seen lol, but I enjoy playing like Jackie Chan, he's my favorite martial artist too
Thx for your info, since my main is scorpion. I cant use it well, but GM sub zero kick asses too. If im too focused with interactable thing, i forget my combo as well as poking style, lol. I like tony jaa more, his direct playstyle of Muay Thai please us a lot as practicioner.

I GOT HANDS

Thx for your info, since my main is scorpion. I cant use it well, but GM sub zero kick asses too. If im too focused with interactable thing, i forget my combo as well as poking style, lol. I like tony jaa more, his direct playstyle of Muay Thai please us a lot as practicioner.
Tony Jaa #2 for me bro :D