What's new

Anyone going to UFGT interested in watching the new X-Men movie that weekend.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
So X-Men: Days of Future Past comes out UFGT weekend, and I was planning on watching sometime after the tournament on one of the days. I am extending an invitation to anyone going to UFGT if they are interested in seeing the movie with me this weekend. I found that there's a movie theater right behind the venue, but I couldn't access the website from my work computer, so I'll have to get times later. I can go whenever, so if people are interested, let's discuss here and see if we can all work out a time.

Saturday 11 PM (tentative)

@FOREVER KING (not confirmed)
@Espio (confirmed)
@Cal-EL (confirmed)
@GGA HAN (not confirmed)

Last edited:

RM Truth

This should be self explanatory as well, but if you are interested, I would HIGHLY recommend that you buy your tickets in advance. This is opening weekend, and spots would not be guaranteed. I'll try to get the info on this theater some time today so it won't be a problem.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
that muvico theater there is tight. even better if you are over 21. kinda have to get tickets ahead of time but you can reserve seats.

RM Truth

that muvico theater there is tight. even better if you are over 21. kinda have to get tickets ahead of time but you can reserve seats.
So you can reserve seats and pay at the door? If that's the case, then it might be easier for me to just get a head count and reserve all the seats myself.

RM Truth

I found the times for X-Men.

11 am
2 pm
5 pm
8 pm
11 pm

This is for all 3 days.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
You can walk up and pick your seats but that looks like a hasstle. I always do it on their website or on the fandango app for phone. I would make sure its the MuviXL screenings cause those have 7.1 and the screen is gigantic. They also have D-Box screenings if you are super-ghetto.

RM Truth

So it looks like you have to still pay in advance. I thought that maybe you could reserve online and pay at the door. Anyways, I checked the seat availability, and they're still pretty much completely open for 11 on Saturday, so that might be the day we choose unless anyone has objections.

RM Truth

I'll update the OP of who is going/interested. If I listed you as confirmed by mistake let me know.

Dude I was just there for Godzilla, they even got a bar scene up there with clubs and stuff. It's magical, you take a elevator up and next thing you know it's a party.

Turn up!

RM Truth

Dude I was just there for Godzilla, they even got a bar scene up there with clubs and stuff. It's magical, you take a elevator up and next thing you know it's a party.

Turn up!
Unfortunately, I think there will be people coming that underage.